Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2015.
41 - 60 (of 3468) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My milk came in yesterday nobody taught me how to breastfeed so my baby has been only latching to my nipple sometimes. My nipples hurt re...
11 answers |
Hey Ladies I had my little girl on the 25 and today is our first day at home and she only had one poop diaper . should I b concerned? She...
2 answers |
after waiting like crazy for my baby, we was born last Tuesday at 40 weeks and 3 days. Went to my doctor's app she said she was going to ...
8 answers |
Anyone else experiencing this? I've had an EXTREMELY active baby since around 19 weeks, but the past few days I haven't been feeling ...
3 answers |
So it's been four days since I had my baby girl, (Aug. 24th!) And I've been in so much pain. My back to my bottom are killing me and on t...
My DD was born in the 25th 7lbs6oz Her original due date was the 27th. She looked great and was 100% healthy and I had a normal pregnancy...
2 answers |
hi all I had a c section 1 week ago and a red puffy bumpy spot has appeared about an inch below incision. Almost looks like infected ha...
1 answer |
12708790 tn?1426858161
I was told since im having a c.section that my milk might not come in like it would if Ihad a natural labor ..if my milk doesn't come whe...
7 answers |
Hey ladies, so my due date is tomorrow and this morning I woke up around 5:30 from contractions, one about every half an hour from 5:30 u...
2 answers |
We were able to achieve our natural unmedicated child birth at a birth center just a day before our scheduled hospital induction! We had ...
3 answers |
Does anyone how true is that full moons helps you induce labor is it true if yess i really joping it works on miat of us due saturday or ...
Finally, I had my baby boy August 26th at 11:18am!! 8lbs 11 ounces 21 inches of pure beauty I'm in love. Everything was easy besides my c...
4 answers |
Ladies delivery: 40 weeks, went in and had a membrane sweep (already dilated to a 3) and then later that evening my contractions started....
3 answers |
im 39 weeks pregnant and 5 dayssd im so ready for this baby to come has anyone tried something to help induce labor they say oregano tea ...
4 answers |
So im 39+4 my due date is sundayy and i haven't even lost my mucus plug BUMMER! That makes sad and anxious does that mean im going over...
9 answers |
Hello mommys! Im a ftm and i am due today! 40 weeks but unfortunately i haven't even dropped and my cervix is still up high. But my dr de...
how painful is labor even after getting an epidural ???
12 answers |
Ftm I'm 40w+4d and I'm 2cm dilated and I need ANY way possible to induce labor naturally ASAP. Please don't leave any tips out. Anything ...
3 answers |
I am 40 weeks 1 day and since Monday I've been having cramps n a Lil bit of spotting, I went to the Dr on Monday he said it was normal bu...
41+2 today... wanting to deliver at a birth center with low-intervention and no pain medication, so we're giving baby every opportunity t...
10 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: Aug 2015 Babies Community Resources