Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2015.
61 - 80 (of 3468) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
FTM 39 weeks and 4 Days and im curious to know what's a membrane sweep? When do doctors offer it? And does it hurt?
2 answers |
2 days until my due date! All I've been experiencing is period like cramping, back pain, and belly tightening and mucous still coming out...
4 answers |
Been having contractions ranging from 3-10 mintutes since rougly about 3:00 a.m. Hopefully she makes her appearance today. Btw my due da...
Ftm 39 weeks plus 2 days. Woke up to bad cramping. Could hardly sleep last night. I counted them they were about 10 minutes apart on a sc...
2 answers |
I'm 40 weeks today and has no sign of labor. This feels like forever!
6 answers |
12708790 tn?1426858161
3 more days and I finally get to hold my son ...I finally get to post that he'll be here in day's. ..I go in friday morning for a c.secti...
I've been sleeping on n off all day today after I took a walk in the park, I've been cramping since yesterday but there's no contractions...
1 answer |
I'm 3 days over my due date and I'm still not dilated I have a doctors appointment today my doctor wants to induce me this weekend and I'...
My baby has been moving like crazy and pushing down my cervix and vagina and they both hurt really bad, like shooting pain, today is my 4...
1 answer |
All late but my baby girl was born August 21 at 9:09 am 9lbs 2oz 20 inches long. I couldn't believe how big she is. She's beautiful and h...
Baby Aiden Dale Huff 6lbs 12oz 20in born 5:40pm. Healthy handsome little fella. Im so in love
6 answers |
Has arrived at 5:10 am. 5.9lbs 19" long.
2 answers |
Ughhhhhh!!! I had a dentist appointment in two days to get fillings. I had to cancel. No more [good] insurance at the end of this month. ...
I am 40 weeks today, I had some bloody show yesterday with all day cramping n contracting here and there, however today there's nothing, ...
2 answers |
I honestly have tried everything to help me open and nothing helped. I want my baby boy out so bad but I don't want to get induced. I hav...
8 answers |
IM 39 weeks and 3 days and I refuse to have to wait until 41 weeks to be induced. What can I do to tell my doctor that I want to be induc...
4 answers |
Wow this has been a long emotional sometimes crazy sometimes oh so sweet road of being pregnant but it is coming to an end on Thursday. I...
I was due on August 29 and I was totally miserable. My little girl was playing plinko with my hips. Well after getting home from the stor...
8 answers |
Was 1 cm last Tuesday now at 3 cm. (39w3d) We'll see what happens :)
3 answers |
I woke up in the middle of the night to sort of diarrhea, then 2 he's later I woke up with bad cramps like period cramps but strong and I...
9 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Aug 2015 Babies Community Resources