Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2015.
81 - 100 (of 3468) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Due date wed gave born Sunday 5:31 am 6 pound 2 oz...walking really help
1 answer |
39w3d and baby has finally dropped. No more heartburn ladies. Hopefully she's at least here by next week!
2 answers |
39 weeks + 2 days..had a doc appointment earlier and I went from dilated to a 1 to not dilated at all :( I'm due the 26th and I was hopin...
11 answers |
I am 39 weeks this morning I had a lot of discharge with a blob of clear mucus and then again the second time i went to the bathroom same...
8 answers |
Going in at 7am to have my baby boy! Very excited and nervous!! :) Prayers to other mommies who get to meet their bundle of joy today!
2 answers |
Im 41 weeks and I'm about to be headed to l&d to start the induction process.
3 answers |
A FTM and since I got pregnant I've had every symptom u could ever get in pregnancy (rash, hot flashes, Sleepless nights, bad nausea, bo...
5 answers |
I had my princess today at 2:24 pm. I had to have an emergency c section due to her cord being wrapped around her neck 2 times... but the...
3 answers |
i am 39 weeks n wondering how long till I meet my little man... Anyone out there who was 3cm n 100% effaced n baby was out soon...!!
2 answers |
I know this is premature, but I am incredibly nervous about having to be induced and I feel like every day I get a little bit more nervou...
8 answers |
I'm already three days past my due date and yesterday morning woke up having contractions. They got to the point where they were four min...
2 answers |
Was induced friday at 945 and almost 23 hours later at 838 she is here!
1 answer |
I can't even begin to express how excited I am to finally get to meet Miss Emberlee. However I have been a nervous wreck and had several ...
1 answer |
Hey ladies. She's here and I'm so in love. For those of you still waiting, good luck and enjoy every min of it.
3 answers |
i finally lost my mucous plug at 39 weeks +1
2 answers |
I'm 39 weeks, 3 centimeters and got my membranes stripped. Has anyone else had that happen and gone into labor shortly after? Does it h...
5 answers |
Still no mother effing baby!!!! This is enough to make me throw a tantrum! I've done literally EVERYTHING to try to induce labor naturall...
6 answers |
I was due on the 18th and due to be induced on 20th due to medical reasons but I woke up on the 19th and my waters had broke so I rang tr...
1 answer |
Harrison Michael Donovan was born Aug. 21st 2015 at 825 am. 40 weeks plus 5 days. 7lbs 6ozs.19 inches. Contractions started around supper...
2 answers |
I'm due in 2days and for the past week my baby's movement sudden reduced.is it normal?
2 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: Aug 2015 Babies Community Resources