Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2016.
21 - 40 (of 340) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've got another check up with the midwife on Friday, I'll be 37+6. Do they do anything different now that you're full term? Am I l...
3 answers |
What can you not eat when your breastfeeding??
2 answers |
Ok so I'm 38 weeks and according to my OB I am 3 cm dilated and 80% effaced sorry if that's TMIā€¦ but I've been in and out of the hospital...
2 answers |
So I am supposed to get induced Monday morning which will be my 39th week of pregnancy mainly for convenient reasons but also to avoid ha...
9 answers | 2 comments |
Well went to the hospital this morning about 5:30 and they ended up keeping me bc I had started dilating more every time they checked me!...
2 answers |
11 more days until babygirl is supposed to arrive. I had a doctors visit on Tuesday & im currently 2cm dilated & 70% effaced. Any suggest...
Hi all!! Today I am 39 weeks!! My baby is moving A LOT but I do not have any signs of labor. First baby!! Can it come so unexpectendl...
4 answers |
I am 38 weeks 3 days. Getting induced in 7 days. So ready to meet my baby girl but I'm getting nervous. I'm not scared or nervous abou...
6 answers |
I'm exactly 37 weeks a lot of lower back pain!! Started at 10pm it's 12:16 still going hurts to get up , hurts when I walk what should I ...
1 answer |
Any more new babies here yet
2 answers |
Who else is due round that time?
21 answers |
I'm currently 38+3 with second baby, have been losing bits of my plug for a few weeks but yesterday had a real bloody show and the plug i...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 38 weeks and 5 days I woke up this morning peed and when I wiped I saw pink on the tissue I didn't think much of it at first but then...
1 answer |
I had my weekly nonstress test today and during it I was having regular weak contractions every about 3 minutes. Excited. Hope they get s...
1 answer |
So I'm 36 weeks pregnant. Today (Aug04) I had my first weekly check up. I had to do the GBS test, but while my doctor was doing, I'm sure...
1 answer |
Does all ftm get induced , I barely hear anyone saying they waterbroke .
9 answers |
Has anyone had a combination of contractions that were in the front and back?? And they are about every 4 mins but aren't painful like wi...
6 answers |
So I'm 40+4 today with my second. Due date was August 1st. Went in for my last & final prenatal checkup today and my doc measured me at 3...
What will it fell it when your water breaks
Well I can say that I am done went to the hospital to be induced at 6:30 a.m. Sunday July 31st everything went smooth and had my son at 1...
4 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Aug 2016 Babies Community Resources