Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2016.
41 - 60 (of 340) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm due August 21st and I'm already 3cm dilated. Trying to speed these last 2 weeks up because the pain between my legs is unbearable!! A...
Hi I am currently 37 weeks and 1 day pregnant. When I was 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant ( on December 31st 2015 ) , I had inter course with...
1 answer |
Today ive been feeling off. I feel nauseous and having more back pain than normal. I even had this sharp pain from my vjj then all the wa...
I have no appetite at all. If someone puts food in front of me i'll eat it, but when it's just me i either forget or just can't face it. ...
2 answers |
Hi ladies I'm alittle confused atm. I'm 23 weeks pregnant with my third and I have been told my OB won't take me till I'm 28 weeks or mor...
15 answers |
7294220 tn?1390284020
Has Anyone Due Around The 4th Dialated Or Had Their Baby? this Is My First And He's Being Stubborn I'm Only 1 Centimeter And Cervix Still...
5 answers | 2 comments |
I am so nervous but so ready at the same time I'm scared more than anything is this normal ?
3 answers |
Ugh
37 weeks 2 days. 15 days til I get induced but so ready to have my baby. Last night was up every hour to pee and the one time I slept l...
2 answers |
39 weeks I have 4 days till my due date . I'm so scared .
2 answers |
Of course I feel him but there is time that he is sleeping, so no feeling at all. Is it normal?
1 answer |
When did you ladies get tested for group b strep?
3 answers |
?
Hi ladies am 38 weeks n I was wondering if any of you guys have felt like a vibration on your belly like if your baby is moving? Am due o...
Hi all!! 35 weeks tomorrow!!In London they do not do this test! NHS policy, is it something to worry about? what do you think? Thank you!!!
3 answers |
I am 36 weeks 6 days. Today at 3ish I got my cervix checked (was 2cm and 50% effaced). At 845pm I went to the bathroom and I am pretty s...
So this Sunday I will be 39 weeks pregnant and I will be checking into the hospital at 6:30 am to be induced an I am beyond nervous I sho...
I will be getting induced in 18 days but it seems so far away. My hips hurt so bad that I have to hold onto something when I walk. This i...
19 days til I get induced. It is getting so close. Getting so excited. Can't wait to meet my princess. I start maternity leave next wedne...
He came at 8:13am yesterday weighing 6lbs 8oz and 18 inches long. Exactly two weeks early with labor only being 9 hours. Way better than ...
4 answers |
I'm almost at 35 weeks....having many pains. Braxton hicks, cramps, nausea, n pressure in my cervix. Does this mean anything, or is it ju...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So im currently 36+3weeks with my 3rd & i am so done with this pregnacy now. I just want my baby here now. Im getting all the close to la...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2016 Babies Community Resources