Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2016.
61 - 80 (of 340) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 36wk and 4 days pregnant, I'm 1 & a half cm Dilated, I want to help induce myself into labor, is it to early, I know baby will come w...
3 answers |
My ribs on my left side has ever been extremely sore for about 2 weeks now! I actually laid completely on my back last night for a minute...
2 answers |
How long after losing your mucus plug did y'all go into labor??
6 answers | 4 comments |
Hi mommies... I had my 2nd daughter early this morning(at 38+0week)after 3 hours of active labor with no epidural. We had to call 911 for...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I was told my outer cervix is open but the inner one is closed still, I have another doctor's appointment this week but I wanted to know ...
4 answers |
hello ladies.. Today i just knew that my mother's visa got refused to canada .. So i am going to give birth alone without her, and this i...
2 answers |
Seems every time I go in they extend it another week. I haven't slept in weeks now due to an overactive fetus. I'm constantly in pain f...
1 answer |
I am 35 going on 36 weeks pregnant. My doctor is pretty sure he will be early. Last night my man and I were going at it and sex started t...
Getting treated to a pedicure today. Will be nice since it's hard to reach my feet. Haha. Can't wait to be pampered. 27 days left til I...
This is my second baby due in 3 weeks. With my first I went to the hospital after my water broke, I don't like how long you go without wa...
1 answer |
I am 34 weeks pregnant now. . . My due date is Aug 20. . Very eager to see my baby. . . When it ll happen
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all, I am due 18th of August, the last two days I geel such a pressure in the lower area and back pain as well. Everybody says that...
4 answers |
Had my 36 week appointment today and they have measured me at 33cm and im 36 weeks. This is my second baby, ive only gained 5kg. Though i...
1 answer |
16779510 tn?1456363885
My doctor has decided to induce me at 39 weeks due to medical problems and I'm nervous as to how it will go. He is going to use cytotec. ...
5 answers |
Had my weekly nonstress test and doctors appointment today. I am 1.5cm dialated and 50% effaced. 32 days til I get induced and meet my sw...
3 answers |
Im on my 2nd pregnancy, its so exciting!! Who else is due on August 23rd?
24 answers |
Hi I am in 34th week now. I have lot of itching on my bump. And I scratch. Unable to control. Is this any problem to my baby? My tummy ha...
2 answers |
Almost done....I cannot wait this pregnancy has been thee most toughest on me I've been through the most the father has took me through t...
Not sure how to time them. He is measureing out to 36 weeks. If he were to come soon would he be ok?
1 answer |
My due date is anywhere between Aug 1 and 14 depending on who you ask (which I am also tired of..) and I'm just miserable. This baby NEV...
2 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Aug 2016 Babies Community Resources