Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2017.
41 - 60 (of 136) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello ladies, I wondered if anyone was suffering the same as me.... I keep waking at night, typically around 3am, feeling to closed up an...
Baby hasnt been kicking much the past 2 days..so worried @ 23 weeks
4 answers |
I'm 21 weeks, I found out what i was having yesterday & its a boy! I really wanted a girl but I'm still happy for my first baby :) due: a...
7 answers |
25 Weeks tomorrow and we finally found out our second Rainbow Baby will be a boy! He's healthy and loves to move a lot. So much that I've...
I was wondering if anyone has travel while being pregnant and has any tips on what I can take to not throw up during the fight. Or what t...
2 answers |
I'm 20 week's and I'm due on Aug 19th...
19 answers | 1 comment |
Its not easy dressing up sexy and comfortable...everything feels so tight...
I am 21 weeks now and I have backpains, cnt even sleep well on my sides....oh and baby is kicking stronger and stronger everyday!
3 answers | 1 comment |
I feel so disappointed its a girl, I really thot its a boy...I feel so guilty too for feeling like this. To check angain and confirm n...
5 answers |
Can wait to know what I'm getting cos the ultrasound would not show me if it's a boy or girl. So I'm scheduled for another ultrasound app...
6 answers | 2 comments |
This is my first pregnancy and I'm a bit concerned if I've gained too much weight in my second trimester... my next appointment won't be ...
3 answers |
I can't sleep and now is 23:08pm South African time my baby keeps on kicking hard.
1 answer |
my wife is pregnant of 5 month and last month she complaining regarding itching in whole body especially in palms and soles.the advise wa...
I had a Dr's appointment yesterday I couldn't get the gender my baby was too active. Heatbeat was 156. Does anyone had a similar situation?
2 answers | 2 comments |
I'm officially 21 weeks today and yesterday I found out we are having a boy!
3 answers |
Anyone know what helps to rub on tummy to prevent from getting stretch marks ?
6 answers |
This is so awesome feeling my move..
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm currently 18 weeks and a day and I've been feeling horrible. I have a stuffy nose and feel so week. I don't know if it's just allergi...
4 answers |
Any one know what to run on tummy to prevent stretch marks ?
This is so awesome feeling my baby move
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Aug 2017 Babies Community Resources