Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2017.
81 - 100 (of 136) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow but saw dark colored blood when I used the bathroom. I'm so scared. I had a miscarriage a few years ago at 11 w...
I will be 13weeks tommorrow an im still vomiting what do i do?
5 answers |
Is it ok to eat peanut butter and Philadelphia ? I'm craving both
3 answers | 1 comment |
Is it true that girls have higher heart rate then boys ?
3 answers |
This is my 4th pregnancy third baby and I know everyone's different but I have not experienced itching like this before. Just wondering i...
Hello girls, today (12 weeks) I had my NT and blood work done. I saw my little bean bouncing around and waving his/her arms and legs!! I ...
2 answers |
5648238 tn?1431867384
Right now I'm crazy craving carrot cake. I can't wait to go to Walmart to buy the ingredients. Anyone else having cravings?
1 answer |
I'm 10 weeks today and finally found the little heart beat 4th pregnancy !! 170 ... just kinda hit me this is real now !!! Has anyone els...
3 answers |
I need help telling family that we are expecting. My last pregnancy we had an u/s at 9 weeks and saw no heartbeat. By the time we were ab...
1 answer |
I suffer from severe acid reflux. My doctor told me I could stay on my nexium after I got pregnant. But I've heard conflicting things on ...
19433874 tn?1482346900
Hi fellow August 2017 mammas! I figured we should have a thread to introduce ourselves! Start with your due date! Then tell us abo...
28 answers | 15 comments |
Hello..i am having abnominal pain and diarrhea is it normal?
3 answers |
I am 12 weeks tomorrow but tonight when u went to the washroom everything was fine. I then walk into the bedroom to change into my pjs an...
2 answers |
Far as am concern is 2 month and 2 weeks but most of the sites say am 3 months. Very confusing!
1 answer |
Hi everyone. I'm in the UK. The NHS now recommends that all pregnant women have a flu jab. The midwife told me it was safe, but I'm h...
6 answers |
Getting in early to decide names. We've picked two we like but can't decide which one. Help? Nicholas David Mitchell David
2 answers |
Am 8 weeks pregnant and I can't eat nothing. Nothing tastes good and am down to breakfast and one meal a day. Iv lost my appetite so much...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I have pains on the left hand side struggling to move around and pains near bladder to am 9 weeks and 6 days
Hi just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? I know the tiredness can u put u off and stuff but even when I am feeling good I c...
3 answers |
I'm 5 weeks pregnant with my second child and I'm not feeling any symptoms like morning sickness or breast tenderness or anything is this...
4 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Aug 2017 Babies Community Resources