Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2017.
121 - 140 (of 136) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I recently found out I am pregnant. Went to er on Monday night due to some cramping and spotting HCG levels were 557 went back today a...
1 answer |
I found out I was pregnant which was shocking because i had the skyla IUD inside of me, I went to the doctor right away to have it remove...
5 answers | 6 comments |
Saw gestational sac today...at 5 weeks 1 day..so excited Cramps still killing me though they come and go...
19433874 tn?1482346900
This forum being available to the public eye may be cause for concern when discussing more private topics. Voxer is an app where only the...
My bb is 6w5d. I m the first time mum. Performed the ultrasound scan today, but the technician said it was too small to spot? Is it norma...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Sad and happy because at my ultrasound there was a beautiful 6w2day fetus with a heartbeat, but she saw something in the back and said it...
1 answer |
I am pregnant with my rainbow baby. I just had a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. I had mild cramping all through that pregnancy and was...
4 answers |
Ive just had my second scan and in feeling abit deflated to say the least. Im worried im going to m/c. I have an irregular sac. They did ...
1 answer |
I've just found I'm expecting baby number 2. Blood 2 work shows im between 4-5 weeks, got my first scan in a few weeks. Anyone else had ...
1 answer |
So this is my second pregnancy with a. Feee miscarriages in between. Hoping this one sticks, they say a good sign is that I'm having stro...
1 answer |
If this baby is a go it will be my 5th csection. Honestly, they get easier to recover from the more I have them.
3 answers |
Ive just had my second scan and in feeling abit deflated to say the least. Im worried im going to m/c. I have an irregular sac. They did ...
1 answer |
I do not remember my stomach feeling this tight with my first baby at this early of a stage!
1 answer |
Qa test
Consider this your virtual mother's group. Post your questions here, welcome others, and get to know each other!
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Aug 2017 Babies Community Resources