Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Birth Plan Community
Communicate with other expecting mothers, partners, doulas & members about C-section/ cesarean section, epidural, induced labor, natural childbirth, pain management, vaginal delivery, water birth, strep b positive, high risk pregnancy, VBAC, bed rest, pelvic floor dysfunction, repeat cesarean, partner present, and childbearing women’s rights.
21 - 40 (of 136) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a tubal ligation done 18 year ago do I need to have that checked turning 40 in a few months and I would like to make sure I don't f...
9575317 tn?1405496791
I'm 16 and 31 weeks pregnant and it's getting closer and closer to that day and some people tell me labor is the worst pain I will ever f...
1979414 tn?1337806949
I am 33 weeks pregnant and have been having serious anxiety due to delivering my baby even before we decided to get pregnant again. My fi...
can they have them naturally or is it by c-section or epidural
Anyone have a water birth? This is my first baby and I am really considering a water birth and would like to hear about other ladies expe...
2 answers |
Okay I'm 20 years old, I hasn't had my period since December. In march 15 I had my period and it was a normal one however the 18 I went i...
has anyone ever used a tens machine and did it help? my last pregnancy I had an epidural and I would like to do without one this time so ...
7 answers |
I don't have fertility problems, but I would like to become pregnant with more than one baby.
Is it possible for a woman to mistake a period for spotting? Can she tell when it is period or spotting without been told?
If your period on oct 2 2013 and it ends on the 6 you have sex on the 8th and 9 th the sperm can survive for 5 to 7 ays can you still get...
3 answers |
Is it normal to get your period 12 days late???
3 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
Communicate with other expecting mothers, partners, doulas & members about C-section/ cesarean section, epidural, induced labor, natural ...
6387286 tn?1389643386
hi ive just found out am pregnant again with my 5th child my 1st was a long laboure , 2end born in 1hr 30 min , 3rd child 1hr and 4...
This is me and my husband first baby and we are 6 months I was wandering when it's time for us to go to the hospital for birth what thing...
2 answers |
As a First Time Mummy which birth plan could be the best??? Am 27wks 6days today
1 answer |
I am 20 years old, this is my first baby. I am highly considering all natural but im curious about how an epidural works. Is it true that...
9 answers |
me and my fiancé are trying for a baby and we had sex throughout most of my period and almost everyday after same the month before that b...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
Breastfeeding: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Breastfeeding/show/233 Playgroup Babies0-6 mos old: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pla...
Hi I'm 10w 3day. Any one tell me how can twin baby birth easily on natural way? Because I'm in Pakistan and here's doctor like animal. ...
179530 tn?1368940203
Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've posted. I went through divorce and had a difficult time keeping up. I am now seeing someone wh...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Birth Plan Community Resources