Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Birth Plan Community
Communicate with other expecting mothers, partners, doulas & members about C-section/ cesarean section, epidural, induced labor, natural childbirth, pain management, vaginal delivery, water birth, strep b positive, high risk pregnancy, VBAC, bed rest, pelvic floor dysfunction, repeat cesarean, partner present, and childbearing women’s rights.
81 - 100 (of 136) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I need a baby. But my menstrual cycle is irregular. So I need to make it proper. Is that ok to take folic acid while I'm using yasmin bir...
sex
I want to have sex with my partner nd I dnt want to get pregnant please when is the right tym to have it?
1 answer |
Ok ladies I'm TTC my fertile window started Saturday the 27th and ends tomorrow the 1st. My estimated ovulation date is supposed to be to...
My period usually delays by 10-12days.how do i calculate my day of ovulation? Does delay in period also signifies delay in ovulation? How...
2 answers |
i want to get pregnant of baby boy how ican do that
4 answers |
I recently started drinking an organic red raspberry leaf tea.( two weeks in to drinking it) how quickly will it help me become pregnant?
how can i get pregnant????...me and my hubby want a baby now but unfortunately nothing......we are hoping baby soon....
:)
Just wanted to join this new forum im 14+1:))
1519983 tn?1401050028
I am reading Dr Bradley's, "The Husband Coached childbirth" and am pretty set on a natural childbirth utilizing my husband rather then a ...
1 answer |
I have no idea how to write my birth plan or even where to begin! Can somebody please help i know im not breastfeeding or having a natura...
2 answers |
I have taken both nature made and citranatal and had some side effects on both including: loss of sleep, weight loss, dizziness, etc. I h...
3 answers |
971074 tn?1362763366
I'm a little frustrated right now. My husband and I live in rural community in the mountains. I'm due in Feb. The plan was that I would h...
5 answers |
1958630 tn?1343518070
I am a ftm so not 100% sure what to expect when giving birth. I don't have a birth plan BUT I want to try to go all natural. I am 35w4d. ...
9 answers |
1519983 tn?1401050028
Has anyone breastfed right after giving birth? I want to make that apart of my birthing experience and was wondering if anyone has done it?
11 answers |
2020005 tn?1476662562
DH and I were talking last night, and he is terrified of me trying a VBAC, or having a c-section, or anything labor related!! He went to ...
2 answers |
1528695 tn?1360585920
how do you find a new "good" ob once you've already hit your second trimester?
2181422 tn?1400514980
Alright, so the plan for me is to do it as natural as possible.. im terrified of hospitals. I've only been to them for other people, neve...
5 answers |
1528695 tn?1360585920
How many of us are planning on having a csection for delivery? I was told i would have to have a repeat csection, so im just curious to k...
6 answers |
2193601 tn?1392464237
Well im 26wks 4days n was wondering if its still too soon to talk to my midwife about a birthing plan, I'll be 29wks 6days at my next app...
2 answers |
2066946 tn?1345527488
Friday August 24th ill be having my second induction this pregnancy was fairly easy until the last few months when I began too bleed ..th...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Birth Plan Community Resources