Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2008.
So i just came back from my 39 wk check up and im still 2 cm 75% effaced and lost my mucous plug this morning. Doc has scheduled for indu...
SO, I am wondering.. I am 38 weeks 2 days today(wednesday). Since Monday at 4pm I have been experiencing horrible contractions, that are ...
I'm 40 weekes and a few days now and only 1cm dialated!! Any one esle experincing this?
Hi December Mommies! A great idea was brought to my attention by my MedHelp contact. What does everyone think about creating a new foru...
So i just got back from my doc. appt. He said that im 1.5-2 cm dilated (i was 1 last week!) The babies head is down as far as it can be ...
Hi There....I know that you're probably busy.....Just checking in to see how you made out and to make sure that Mom and Baby are healthy ...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.