Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2009.
I am a nurse and i have a few questions reguarding the accuracy of early ultrasound dating. My last period was November 17th, 2011. I had...
hey ladies, i have a weird question. i'm ten weeks post partum, yet i still seem to be having abnormal mucous-y bleeding. i stopped bleed...
I had our baby the 27 of Dec. I bleed normal up until a week and a half ago. It then turn bright red. Last night I passed some form of m...
Right after delivery I was bleeding normally doctors said. When first coming home I was bleeding red slimey blood now 4 weeks after deliv...
hi i whent for my 2nd us today there is now a yolk sac in my pregnancy sac can someone tell me if this is a good sign the midwife said it...
Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that Baby Nora was born on December 23 at 7 lbs, 6 oz., after 40 minutes of active labor! It...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.