Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2012.

1 - 20 (of 245) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i went in for an ulta sound today and im only 2-3 weeks along and the doctor said that there is not fetus or sac detected no signs of etopic pregnancy is this normal not to see baby this early along or have i lost the baby? this doctor ...
  Posted
I am 20 years old and I have always had a regular period since i was 12. It is always on time. The past 2 months it has been completely out of wack. It was 18 days late last month, but when i got it, it was only for a couple days and ver...
  Posted
Hi everyone, I missed my period on the 26th of Dec. took home pregnancy test, and it came out positive... I went to the Doctor on the Dec.29 did an u/s and saw 4mm.... said I was 4 weeks tentative pregnant... But I haven't had implantati...
  Posted
I have every symptom of pregnancy but I took two test last night and they were negative. I stopped my birthday control after my last period which the last day of that was November 4th. I know it sounds a little crazy but I have lower sto...
  Posted
I WENT TO THE ER TONIGHT IM PREGNANT THEY DID BLOOD WORK AND IT SAID I WAS ABOUT 3 WEEKS AND I HAD LIL VERY LIGHT BLOOD THEY DID A ULTRASOUND AND NOTHING CAME UP THEY SENT ME HOME AND THE PAPER SAID CHEMICAL PREGANCY I DONT GET IF THERE ...
  Posted
I went to E.R. today cause of period like bleeding and cramps. I took a hone pregnancy test thursday and friday and it showed positive. Again at hospital it showed positive on both urine and blood tests. The doctor ordered an ultrasound ...
  Posted
Hi there, I had sexual intercourse right before my period. My period usually lasts 5-6 days but only lasted 3 days. I had sexual intercourse again right after my period finished . It has been 9 days since i last had sexual intercourse...
  Posted
My LMS ended on the 20th of May. However, I did take a pregnancy test days ago and it was positive. I went for an unltra sound on Wed and they said they didnt see anything (vag. ultra sound) not even a sac. I have had 3 successful prega...
  Posted
Hi, this has been bothering me since yesterday. I went to visit my doctor yesterday morning to do my routine check up when he scanned my uterus he pointed out a small sac (forgot the name) and mentioned that it's to soon to confirm pre...
  Posted
Hello I'm a FTM and was due on Friday, haveabeen having back pain , Im not sure what contractions feel like . So far I only have what feels like menstral cramps.. any suggestions to help labor begin and also what is your interpretation o...
  Posted
menstrual period is started on 26/05/2012,but as per sonography report as on 01/08/2012 is saying fetuse gestational age is 6 weeks 2 days.why?
  Posted
TTC
This is maybe a statement and a question. We've been TTC for about a year now. Was diagnosed with PCOS,so as you can imagine that makes things very hard. So I've taken a round of clomid and had an active follicle.I've been experiencing s...
  Posted
hi, i didnt find out i was pregnant til i was 14 weeks 3 days pregnant, because i kept having what i thought was my period. I went to my ob as soon as i knew and they did an ultrasound, and they to me i conceived april 17-19 of 2012 and...
  Posted
I went to the dr today and they did a urine test..it was negitive at first but the longer it sat their it became a faint positive.. so they did a blood test my HCGs are 33.. they had me do a sonogram and you couldnt see anything not even...
  Posted
i had my periods on 10 feb after which i get pregnt but i have pain in my lower abdomen continuely and i feel heavyness there now i want to go for scan will the problem we detected in 7th week...or shud i wait
  Posted
So i am 2 weeks late on my period. I went for a blood test almost 3 weeks ago and it was negative. So shrugged it off..... Went for an ultrasound 4 days ago and nothing came up. This morning i took a home pregnancy test and it came up wi...
  Posted
I had my daughter on december 31 Ihave been bfing her but over time my supply never fully came in and we had to supplement.she's been mostly on formula for the last week my husband and I have agreed it would be okay to just formula feed ...
  Posted
hi...do u know when will i get a positive hpt? i have pcod and i am takin metformin 1000 twice a day. was expecting periods on 23 feb and got negative hpt on 26th. did a transvaginal scan on 28th and doc says i am not pregnant. till when...
  Posted
Cant believe my lil man is 2 months...time is flying... how many months is everyone babies??????
  Posted
I am announcing the birth of my son Jacob Allen. Born 12-19-12 at 1:15pm. Coming into this world weighing 6lbs 5oz. 21 inches long! He is a sweet baby and is so wonderful! My labor lasted 5 hours from start to finish. I am now the proud ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community Resources