Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2012.
41 - 60 (of 249) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Yesterday was 38 week.remove my cerclage which did not hurt.at 6 had healthy baby boy.weight 7lb 9oz Length 20
4 answers |
3097345 tn?1348961972
Has anyone had an ultrasound lately. Steady doing the boring regular check up
Ok, I'm 36 weeks pregnant with my first child. My husband works third shift and is 20 minutes away from our house. I'm nervous to go into...
5 answers |
Tomorrow will be 38 weeks and am getting my cerclage remove in the hospital and scared ...
5 answers |
A girl U?
6 answers |
Wow I made it to 38 weeks...never think I would make this far!! So ready to see my son.
2 answers |
3109699 tn?1352571347
As the weeks get shorter i still can't make up my mind as to if i want him in the delivery room. Once he told me that he's not sure if he...
10 answers |
756023 tn?1338524035
Well....I had a pretty good fall on the ice today. My back and hips were bad before and now they are really sore. I am very much lookin...
Ftm So I went to the doctor today and said I was 1cm and 70% effaced. Can I just get some of your ladies opinions or stories if anything ...
2 answers |
Okay so I went to the doctor Friday I'm currently 36weeks and 4days along... he told me I was 2-3cm 80%... yesterday I noticed my stomach...
1 answer |
3109699 tn?1352571347
I'm now 35 weeks pregnant I've been feeling a lot of pain in my lower back and in my stomach the pain is so intense that i can hardly wal...
6 answers |
I find myself getting extremely frustrated angry and irritated because i cant! :( hubbys friend is still here (after saying he would be o...
3 answers |
3109699 tn?1352571347
Anyone due the first week and nervous about delivery?
16 answers |
I know its not a question but I'm a ftm & I know I got a long way to go but I'm really excited :) due December 7th with a beautiful baby ...
6 answers |
If you already know the gender of your baby you can vote and if you don't know yet when you find out then you can cone vote. Lets see wha...
31 answers |
Anyone trying home ideas on how to induce early? I heard Castro oil is really bad.
1 answer |
Ive had a few problems with being Rh negative. I cant relate to anyone I know because they all are Rh positive. Im 1 out of 10 that have ...
4 answers |
is anyone due dec 22 christmas baby
9 answers |
4285193 tn?1353416164
I had my periods twice in October 2012, and consulted my doctor tested negative on the urine and the sonar showed dat i hav nothing, but ...
1 answer |
What r the odds of this being m/c I done a clear blue test what tell u how far roughly u are n it worked out I was 5+ but I had bad perio...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community Resources