Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2012.

101 - 120 (of 245) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
3114452_tn?1342576738
I'm due Dec 30th with my first child, looking for possible belly buddies to share this experience with! (:
bjenks1227 | Last answer
2177976_tn?1342049240
did anyone found out what they having
imsobeautiful | Last answer
Today at 10 I go got my first ultrasound and besides excitement, I'm also extreamly nervous. I'm completely terrified that they will find something wrong even though when I go to my monthly visits they say the heartbeat is very strong. I...
Ashley_Jesse | Last answer
This is my second pregnancy. I'm 21 weeks along and the father of my first baby didn't stick around. I'm engaged to the father of they second baby and I'm wondering how women transition from being so in control of their kids to having to...
yadiraa_ | Last answer
2199900_tn?1338762815
Today I found out I'm joining Team Pink! It's a Girl :)
shhow8 | Last answer
Hi. I'm 17 weeks and 3 days pregnant and about 2-3 Weeks ago i noticed two (one small one larger) reddish rings on my left hip. They don't itch but they're raised and very dry. At first I thought they were oncoming stretch marks but as t...
Ashley_Jesse | Last answer
2177976_tn?1342049240
Hey friends how everyone doing . How everything going I'm having a boy (his name going to be mason Rene ) I love it.........
imsobeautiful | Posted
So I'm 18 weeks and has been patiently waiting to get my ultrasound, I had a doctor appointment today and they scheduled my sonogram for July 30th. I haven't really been to upset that I haven't gotten one done yet I would have rather wai...
proudmommy120612 | Last answer
So yesterday, at the drs office, it was time to check on the baby. Cold goo, and doplar machine... So about 5 minutes into the procedure, no baby. 10 minutes, more cold goo, no baby, then finally, after I stopped laughing because my chil...
TheNudie_Cutie | Last answer
So I'm supposed to be due december 31... Nervous much?! Lol... Is there any truth to the actual date?! 40 weeks exactly, has any one heard of going the whole 40 weeks?
TheNudie_Cutie | Last answer
I'm due on the 20th December.. This is my first pregnancy. Ino this may sound a lil bad but I read soo much about people having miscarriages it scares me. I won't allow myself to buy anything or to tell every1 I'm just really nervous and...
Drizzyworld | Last answer
Just came back from the ob, and I got to find out the sex! Its a boy <3 i'm so happy, and can't wait for him to come out
Teyonna | Last answer
3126707_tn?1344986443
I'm due December 17th with my first child I find out the gender on the 26th I'm so excited.
Mommy2be__Tay | Last answer
3114452_tn?1342576738
I'm due Dec 30th with my first child, looking for possible belly buddies to share this experience with! (:
bjenks1227 | Posted
3114452_tn?1342576738
bjenks1227 | Posted
1811308_tn?1357253778
Just wanted to share with all. Had out private scan today and its a little boy we are expecting.. Absolutely over the moon :D
MumsyA | Last answer
So im 15 weeks and 1 day. Im due dec 24 th. this is my first. Im extremely nervous. Im excited also, but its hard to stay excited bc i start thinking about money and being able to afford a baby, and my other bills. It gets very nerve rec...
fordbaby069 | Last answer
I have officially hit the half way mark and I'm so happy. I just hope this half goes quicker than the last! Lol Although I have to say that this is my favorite part of being pregnant, feeling my son is one of the most amazing things I ha...
HisMineAndOurs | Posted
Going in for my 20 week ultrasound today, excited to see my baby, and to confirm he's a he! Hoping everything goes well. Tomorrow I hit my half way mark!!! :D
HisMineAndOurs | Last answer
2177976_tn?1342049240
who
anyone due date ...............DEC 6 ............if so what you having ..................or is it any time dec .................
imsobeautiful | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community Resources