Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2012.

121 - 140 (of 245) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I can't quite pin how long this has been going on, but I've had pains (they come and go) in different spots around my stomach. The first one was right below my sternum and again above my belly button. I called my obgyn to see if it was a...
  Posted
756023 tn?1338524035
Hi everyone, Thought I would do something a little different. Just interested in finding out if any of you have any cravings and/or any aversions yet. I have been craving avocadoes. Guacamole...salad with avocadoes. Anything tha...
  Posted
3117100 tn?1342714926
I've. Had diarrhea going on 6weeks (which isn't helped with OTCs) I'm 19weeks pregnant and my doctor is ordering a stool sample test at the hospital tomorrow .. has anyone had this? ? "/.. what should I except? ?
  Posted
I'm 15 Weeks n 3 days pregnant n I've been having pain in my hips n butt bone is this normal if so can I do anything to ease the pain
  Posted
I'm 14w5d, I'm very small framed, my current weight is 95. When is it normal to start feeling these 'flutters' that everyone is mentioning? This is also my first successful pregnancy, I had a miscarriage just under 1 year ago. I can't wa...
  Posted
I'm 16 weeks and 4 days due date Dec 14th has anyone else had ankle and feet swelling yet? I'm on my feet 6 to 9 hours everydday at work they swell so bad that my sock and shoe start to cut the circulation off to my foot! Help what can I...
  Posted
1105450 tn?1375687321
We are excited and we are finally having our little boy.. We are on team BLUE
  Posted
I'n 18weeks 4days and spotting much pink blood I went to the doctor when I was 17weeks and he said thats normal but now it look like it got worst since then to the point its leaking on my bed and leaving spots on my pants. It wasn't like...
  Posted
Im 16+4 & my hands ha e been randomly falling asleep for the past week. Im epilepticbut didnt have this problem with my first. Any opinions??
  Posted
I'm 15 Weeks n 3 days I've been having serve headaches idk what to do is this normal
  Posted
1105450 tn?1375687321
I am so excited I get to have my gender scan in the morning july 3 9:30am Ca time. we will finally find out if we are team blue or team pink
  Posted
I am almost 15 weeks pregnant with my second baby and I'm not showing yet. My jeans are tighter and I feel bloated but my tummy isn't hard yet. Is this normal? I started showing with my first baby when I was around 20 weeks.
  Posted
I am 15 weeks. Is it normal to start showing now?
  Posted
2180858 tn?1337719753
How do you feel about them? Have you guys done any? I'm trying to decide if I should. I know it's only my choice, but I'd like to hear your choices and why you chose the route you did.
  Posted
1105450 tn?1375687321
So I have my gender scan and I am wondering what everyone thinks
  Posted
So i went to my 3d sonogram and at just 15 Weeks and 6 days they told my fiance, and i that were having a girl! I can't believe it! I feel so blessed to have made it this far since i have had 2 miscarriages before! Now to start buying st...
  Posted
So, I'm sitting here at the doctors waiting to find out what I'm having!! I'm so excited! :D
  Posted
14 weeks with #2 and i felt the flutters last night!!! :D super excited to feel baby move looking forward to feeling those stretches and stronger kicks :)
  Posted
So I am 15 weeks 4 days and I only have a few weeks left to clear up weather I am having a boy or no. I went for my nuchal on June 1st and they saw what may have been a little winky!! But only 80-90% accurate since at the time it was sti...
  Posted
1105450 tn?1375687321
I saw this one day at a store and thought this would be great for anyone who has problem with strangers trying to touch there baby http://www.mytinyhands.com/shopping/store.htm
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community Resources