Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2013.
Im 40wks and 4days and absolutely cannot wait to meet my little one and find out who it is! I find the nights ling wondering if labour wi...
For almost a week straight i had awful back pain cramps leg cramps muscle spasms on my inner thighs. I lost my plug almost three week...
Lost my plug on the 1st dec. Been havin back back pains and period pains since loosing my plug but still so sign of baby. Any idea when m...
Birth story will follow within a couple days but i just wanted to let everyone know my daughter was brought into this world Dec 13th at 3...
Baby girl is ready! 38 weeks exactly, and measuring perfect, 7-8 pounds =) Dr said he'll see me in a week "if i make it that long", so he...
So friday I started having light contractions back pain and cramps pressure and muscle cramps on my inner thigh. This lasted a few hours ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.