Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2013.

41 - 60 (of 306) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
5251716_tn?1365722674
Ob did a membrane sweep today. I was 3cm and fully effaced and baby girl is fully engaged. Been walking non stop. Hoping baby girl comes soon. Didn't expect to bleed this much after the sweep but its progress. So excited. If this doesn'...
danika0913 | Last answer
Being admitted to the hospital!! Its that time dilated to a 4!!
kayla3510 | Last answer
Yay
she is here 12/3/13 10:58pm 6 pounds and 13 ounces!!
cherryisthebest | Last answer
I had bloodwork done when I was 6-7 weeks, and my progesterone level came back at 12. I have PCOS and I am concerned I'm on the lower end hormonal. The nurse over the phone said anything over 10 is normal but I'm reading other wise. Any ...
Kbrightb | Last answer
I feel like my baby girl is never going to come.. I'm not dilated.. Water hasn't broken.. No contractions.. Still have my mucus plug.. It feels like she hasn't dropped.. She is still in the same position as she has been in.. I'm 39 weeks...
margueritebrayden | Last answer
DNA
Who's the father? I am due dec 25. -Feb 19-Me and Sean still together Sean moves out around feb 20 -Feb 24-Jim (Sex) Talked to Jim for a while about moving to Wilmington Started talking to Sean again -March 17-Sean and I back tog...
Khandy88 | Last answer
Today I went in for my weekly doc. Check up, im 37 +4 and she said I was 3 cm dilated, baby is head down. So as soon as my water brakes, I have consistent contractions or im bleeding, she said ill be ready to give birth, to head to the...
NereydaGMata | Posted
I'm finally here... I'm sooooo excited!!!!!
Okay so here's a queation I'm sure a lot of women ask or have an issue with. On april 4 2013 I had sex with guy B and the next day got back with my boyfriend and have been together ever since. I found out I was pregnant june 29 2013 and ...
firstborn91 | Last answer
Hi all i am 38 wks and 4days. I lost my plug and have slow dribbling waters for the past few days. I have had a few very bad pains in lower belly and back. But not close together. This is my second chold any advice on when my labour migh...
cara_moo | Last answer
My Due Date Is Today And Still No Baby, I Don't know What To Do I'm Tried And I'm 5cm And My Cervix Too Thick.
Due date around the corner, ive been waiting for this month since i was 3 months!
Decemberbaby17 | Last answer
5609044_tn?1383518543
How are you ladies feeling ? Are you ready? Any contractions? I couldn't be more ready tired of thee aches and pains lol... I've packed my daughters bag and mine also just waiting for her now !
arnitia | Last answer
What are your babies names? First pregnancy? How many kids? Boy or girl? How far along?
coshowmomma | Last answer
5677659_tn?1379821167
I'm due December 8 went to my new wonderful doctor today and they told me I am team........I'M TEAM PINK!!! I wanted a boy but my mom is happy "her baby" is a girl lol just ready for her to get here now forreal :)
val_mommy2b | Last answer
5251716_tn?1365722674
Getting my membranes stripped on Dec 5th at my 38week appt. If my daughter isn't born by 39weeks i decided to schedule a c section for Dec 12th instead of attempting a vbac. Im so uncomfortable and really anxious to meet our daughter. So...
danika0913 | Last answer
1752977_tn?1418225396
While we may not agree or may be annoyed with certain posts on here, its important to always try to be supportive. What may seem crazy or far fetched to us is an honest question to someone else. If its something in the wrong category you...
amy8702 | Posted
Anyone has ideas to induce my lador, I'll be 38weeks on Sunday and im open 2cm and I'm sooooo ready to have her!!!!
So im dilated to a 3/4 due dec 11th but doc thinks the baby is goin to b here this week!! :) Baby Ty is already 8lb1oz at 36wks 6days!! Haha I'll b 38 weeks tomorrow & so ready to see him!! Ive been losing my mucus plug since last week &...
kayla3510 | Last answer
How much do you have to be dilated to go to the hospital and be considered in labor?
brittanyraes | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...