Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Dec 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2013.
61 - 80 (of 306) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So im 36wk & 6 days baby weights 8lb1oz & im dilated to a 2 & 75% thinned!! This is my first full term pregnancy & have no clue wat contr...
2 answers |
Is Anyone else's feet and ankles swollen? I am so swollen beyond belief.
1 answer |
I'm so ready for December I've been havin cramps n back pain like crazy and I've been organizing the house gettin ready... ahhh i just wa...
6 answers |
3224201 tn?1380381395
On 17 th of nov , my baby girl arrived..
8 answers |
I had intercourse ONE TIME with guy A (unprotected) sometime in Jan 2013 I dont know which day exactly but it was after Jan 7th and befor...
4 answers |
6286706 tn?1381854463
I'm 34WK 5d with my fourth full term baby. Never with the other pregnancy did i have hemorrhoids. Help me know what to expect. I know it ...
1 answer |
5251716 tn?1365722674
Yeah i got my baby arrived button!!! :) been waiting since i found out i was pregnant at 3weeks for it to show up!!
2 answers |
6286706 tn?1381854463
I'm 34WK 5d with my fourth full term baby. Never with the other pregnancy did i have hemorrhoids. Help me know what to expect. I know it ...
2 answers |
Do any of you guys have an overly active baby, im talking about alot of painful kicking? I feel like this baby never sleeps LOL
10 answers |
What are the signs and symptoms during pregnancy if its baby boy or baby girl inside the womb
1 answer |
I am 34 weeks pregnant I have been getting braxton and hicks Saturday night they changed in strength and now when they come my back and t...
5 answers |
Okay so if my fiance and I have sex and he doesn't *** does it still count towards helping me dilate lol or do I not get any benefit from...
2 answers |
Okay, so now that I'm 37 weeks will I begin to have more Braxton hicks or more pain? Not that I want any lol but when I went to my last a...
4 answers |
I went to my dr appt monday not knowing id be checked, so me and my partner had sex about 30 mins before my appt. To my suprise he checke...
4 answers |
Im 32 weeks and have had an odd week and I'm not sure if i need to contact my dr or wait till my next app (next week). Over the past week...
4 answers |
3224201 tn?1380381395
At 35 weeks.went to obs regular check up, my cervix is 3-4 cm dilated..,, given cortisone to mature baby's lung....and to delay labour to...
5 answers |
We are almost done ladies :) I have 5 weeks left.. What about you ladies??
10 answers |
1752977 tn?1418225396
Time is going so quickly and next month (sooner or later for some) we will have our bubs. Anyone here know a specific date of delivery? U...
5 answers |
3224201 tn?1380381395
Have a safe and cracker free diwali....
Hello ladies, I don't really have a question just wanted to say hello. Just signed up today on this app although I have been reading the ...
10 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2013 Babies Community Resources