Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Dec 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2014.
21 - 40 (of 967) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Was due on dec 20. Had to be induced and finally had her on the 27th! 9 lbs 12 oz. and 20 in long! And she has soo much blonde hair!!!
2 answers |
9457393 tn?1414919594
My Baby Girl Was Suppose To Be Here Dec.26 But Arrived Christmas Day @ 3:40pm weighing 7lbs+8oz n 20.5in long... IM SOOOO IN LOVE ALL OVE...
Had my December baby on the 23. I was due on the 31 but went in on the 23. The contractions started at 9 pm Monday not, but weren't close...
1 answer |
My beautiful baby boy joined the world on 12/27 at 5:58pm. Was induced on the 26th. Didn't go into active labour till like 11am on the 27...
2 answers |
40 + 4 no due the 22 still no sign of her getting induced sunday at 11:30 i must admit im jelous of mommys tht had their babies on time r...
13 answers |
My wife is pacing and the baby is kick a lot. 2 days over due and she says there is tightening. Is this labour??
2 answers |
11173179 tn?1417832109
Im due tomorrow and it feels like he isnt gonna come. Had my membranes stripped yesterday. Been having cramping, bleeding, and strong con...
1 answer |
after 34 hours of labour, my lil boy arrived yesterday!!! He was actually due today but I couldn't be happier! Best of luck to the rest o...
1 answer |
Getting induced tomorrow at 41 weeks! I'm nervous but excited. I was 4cm dilated on Tuesday so hoping for a quick delivery! I'm also sick...
I've been in the hospital for 3 hours contractions coming closer together! Having this baby today
Getting induced Monday at 7 in the morning I'm scared but excited but ready to go but hell be here by then
I'm finally at the hospital, being induced. Hope to meet my little boy soon. Can't wait to kiss his chubby little cheeks.
1 answer |
Am I the only one that wants to stay and bed and do NOTHING for the holidays? I'm 39 weeks + 1 day and I'm so miserably uncomfortable it'...
3 answers |
I was due on the 20th now 6 day over wish he would come out
3 answers |
I'm a first time mother and I'm due today but I feel no closer to having my baby then i did 2 weeks ago. Does anybody else feel like this?
2 answers |
I know all the common labor signs: mucous plug falling out, bloody show, contractions ect. But did anyone experience anything else before...
1 answer |
Baby boy 12/24 6lbs 12oz
1 answer |
:( i want my baby boy
1 answer |
Still no baby girl :(
1 answer |
Due date, dec 26. 1/2 cm dilated membrane sweep today. Miserable and ready to go. Cramping, blood, and nausea. Eatimg pineapples, walkimg...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2014 Babies Community Resources