Pregnancy: Dec 2014 Babies Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2014.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Lulu1295
My bump looks pointy and they say when your bump is pointy it's a boy It gets me so irritated when someone tells me...
By xcapenu1
I'm so ready for her to come out I really hate the last few weeks, how r the rest of u lady's feeling?
By xcapenu1
Whentoexpect.com Tells u when baby will arrive not sure how accurate it is but it's still cute yall should try it s...
athalyahNov 23
LilbatmanNov 23
By Dec2014mom
I am 38weeks+4days and I've been feeling this constant backache for the last few hours. i took a good warm bath and i...
By Teokie0824
had appt today getting very tired every time I go to doc they want to send me to the hospital for fetal monitoring bc...
TMMBNov 22
TMMBNov 22
By Marssss
I was reading online about signs that indicate labor is soon to come & a lot apply to me! My baby's dropped, more fre...
By Alyssalarochellexo
Does stress cause the baby to come early? Ive been really stressed lately and so frusterated :(
By Jumari
yay or nay for inducing labor
By Caseywestberg
Hi Ladies' So I just went to the doctors and I asked them to check if I was dilated and they said I wasn't yet but wa...
By Jumari
What do contractions feel like?
By monique313
Are yall already ? Iam I had my baby shower I've been checked I'm dilated a half a centimeter just had my last ultras...
By sarahsetfire
I am 34+3 pregnant with a baby girl. Due on NYE (12/31/14) I was wondering if you actually can feel & tell when the b...
By Jumari
so many told me that if you stick your finger you can feel your cervix, I decided to try and my baby girl was having ...
By estauf
Went to the doc today and I'm 3 cms and 50% effaced already. I'm 36 weeks today. Any 2nd time mom's been stuck at 3 f...
By WhiteJasmineRose3
I'm worried because I'm not peeing as much as other pregnant women around 35 weeks! I only get up to pee once at nigh...
katiie_Nov 21
xcapenu1Nov 21
TMMBNov 21
3pluzmeNov 20
By 3pluzme
I've been hearing a lot of stories about people making their water break...can anyone tell me whether or not that's p...
Sheba27Nov 21
Akay123Nov 21
By Akay123
Originally I couldn't decide between Penelope or Berkley but recently I have replaced Penelope with Kennedy! I think ...
By jennjacks
it's almost that time Mommies
By Key_kit
I know this is the opposite of what we all want, but I just found out my company benefits are changing as of 12/1 and...
By gretty399
23 days left and i am realy afraid of labor pain.. but i cant wait to see my baby boy. Dont know how to calm down..
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2014 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank