Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Dec 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2014.
61 - 80 (of 967) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 38 weeks + 2 days and I got an internal 2 weeks ago and I was 1 cm dilated. Since then I've been walking around the mall for hours at...
11 answers |
Today is my due date and she's still not here. I just wanna hold my baby girl!!
11 answers |
If I don't have it by Monday they will have to induce tomorrow night I have no idea how would it be if they induce me
1 answer |
Anyone else? I'm at 1 cm, 70%. 39+5. So ready to have her in my arms, but my cervix won't budge. In the meantime, having bouts of hunger ...
2 answers |
My baby is late is this normal because this is my 3rd baby this didn't happen with my 13 an 17 year olds
1 answer |
Today is the day,my beautiful baby will be here!!!!! All mommies pray for me please that the c section goes well.
1 answer |
This is my first pregnancy and I'll be 40 weeks this thursday. I'll also be getting induced that night because my doctor said I have extr...
1 answer |
so i had a internal check up n the doc said she tried to do the membrane sweep but the doc said my cervixs high n closed all day i been h...
2 answers |
3 day to my due date and that day is my birthday too just hope my baby boy come that day or is there anything I can do to make he comes t...
1 answer |
i keep feeling cramping at top of my cervix its goes and is more painful when babys moving. jus watched a film and he was slightly koving...
3 answers |
I have 9 days to go what should I bring to the hospital and what kind of snacks ?
4 answers |
Dec.15.2014 ... my baby girl finally arrived. .. two days late but healthy and alive.. enjoying our first night home.... congrats to all ...
4 answers |
Finally.. 9 days to go !!
3 answers |
My beautiful baby girl was born 4:49 am this morning! Good luck to you December/January mommies I hope you guys have safe and healthy d...
1 answer |
I will be 39 weeks on Tuesday. I went to the doctor today and he said I'm almost two centimeters and I'm completely softened. He said my ...
3 answers |
If people don't mind sharing I'm curious to see how other pregnancies have gone. If you are a FtM how much weight have you gained and whe...
11 answers |
Anyone tried this? I just finished my 8 oz glass. Praying I get some hefty contractions tonight!
8 answers |
I'm 39 weeks 5 days... Due 21st. My baby girl hasn't stopped really stopped moving I mean she's very active. Could this be a sign labor o...
3 answers |
So today I hit 39 weeks and Dr decided we're inducing Monday morning !!! I'm so ready to meet my baby girl and finally feel better!
1 answer |
Had my baby girl today at 1:27pm..contractions started between 2am-4am..didn't know i was having them til it was 7am when my mom told me ...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2014 Babies Community Resources