Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Dec 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2014.
81 - 100 (of 967) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Three more day til she is here super excited.
3 answers |
Im so torn on what to do if I don't go into labor by Monday, What would you do?
3 answers |
Tomorrow i will be 3 days over due. Its depressing that my little girl still isn't here:(. Any advice on what i should do? Ive tried l...
2 answers |
What to expect next after yor belly drops
Hello. Im 38+4. Went to the doctor today and i am only 1cm dilated! I was really hoping i had progressed further. This is my second baby....
3 answers |
Okay ladies so I'm 38+4 weeks pregnant, was dilated to a 2 and 50% effaced at my check up yesterday. I would love for this baby to come b...
1 answer |
I'm 41 weeks today. Do u think I'm most likely to be induced? I'm quite scared of the induction pain and the possibility of having a c-se...
8 answers |
If you saw the girl name "Aveia", what would be your first instinct on how to pronounce it?
3 answers |
9 days left for DD... but it doesn't seem like this little boy wants out!!
5 answers |
Well I finally have my son home from the hospital. Went in at 830 in the morning and had him at 1234pm. Labor was fast and my little man ...
40+4 weeks feel like this pregnancy is never ending. I can't walk these braxton hicks are annoying me. I just want to rest without needin...
6 answers |
So anxious and nervous about tomorrow my little princess will be here..... i can't wait to here first cry and hold her for the first time...
1 answer |
sad
I was so looking forward to meet my baby girl now im sad,my husband is a cheater and now when I have the baby ill be all lone. My mother ...
2 answers |
Hello ladies. I am almost 38 weeks and it is soo uncomfortable trying to get to sleep at night due to really bad back pains.. what are so...
2 answers |
I went into the hospital last Wednesday and I am a FtM. I was told I am in latent labor. I was contracting every two minutes lasting a mi...
2 answers |
tmrw is my due date n the baby didnt drop my cervix is tightly sealed im stressing out :(
2 answers |
Since my dr appointment yesterday I've been in pain..I'm 5days past my due date..I'm 3cm dilated..my dr preformed a membrane sweep..but s...
1 answer |
ive been waking up at these times for about a week now. its not from baby moving or being uncomfortable. i jus instantly become wide awak...
2 answers |
Christian Daniel was born friday at 3:43pm after 2hrs of pushin 2days of labor he is finally here 6 Pds 15 oz 20 Inches long Congrats eve...
3 answers |
I'm scheduled for an induction and I was wondering if any second time moms have had one done before and what I should expect. I'm so nerv...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2014 Babies Community Resources