Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Dec 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2015.
41 - 60 (of 1230) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a teacher and I reached my goal of working up until Winter Break! Baby Boy is due in 13 days and I can't wait to meet him!
3 answers |
My Son was born at 40 weeks 1 day on Dec 5th. He is more than imagined and love him so much. Thank you ladies for all of your support thr...
5 answers |
My little man should be here by tomorrow.
1 answer |
She should be here by tomorrow
9 answers |
My time is at an end . I'm so nervous but so ready to hold my baby boy tomorrow ! How many days to you ladies have left ?
17 answers |
Hello ladies! FTM here.. So Friday I'm set to be induced at 7 a.m.! I'm incredibly nervous, does anyone have some pointers or anything ab...
4 answers |
I had my weekly check up today. I'm scheduled to be induced this Friday morning, but my midwife stripped my membranes this morning to see...
6 answers |
So long story short, we were supposed to have x mas at my in laws, two hours away. Then ended up with an emergency c section so everyone ...
Hi lady's my question is if any of you have had dull menstrual like cramping before you actually whent into labor? Im 38+1 today and I've...
1 answer |
So really curious how you other ladies feel about this. I'm 25 and have never had a flu shot nor have I ever even had the flu. My doctor ...
4 answers |
I'm 39 wks 2 days and 1cm dilated and 60%effaced. How long does it take for the oil to work if you take 2 orally, and 2 vaginally at nigh...
14 answers |
My baby girl was born at 11:27pm 12/15/15 at 39weeks 5days! She's 7lbs 10.6ounces 19inches. My water broke at 10am labor started at 12, I...
3 answers |
Gabriel Matthew made his entrance into the world at 11:45 weighing 7lbs 10oz . He's perfect !
7 answers |
This may sound silly but i don't feel big enough or heavy for 39 weeks! In fact i dont feel like im carrying any weight at all. I'm able ...
6 answers |
So I'll be induced in 2 days on Thursday. I have to stay tomorrow night then I guess the process starts in the morning, I'm getting kind ...
1 answer |
I am due in 5 days and tomorrow for my check up my doctor advised we will talk about inducing. What do you guys think about me scheduling...
1 answer |
I just started loosing my mucus plug. I was wondering from your personal experiences, how long after loosing your mucus plug did you go i...
6 answers |
Okay rant time.. I'm 40 weeks 5 days. Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment to discuss induction and set a date. My hunnys mother pulled...
2 answers |
Hi ladies! Im sitting at 38+2 today and am finally starting to feel some lower abdominal pressure that im hoping is from my little girl...
9 answers |
I know this is ultimately my decision this is more of a "what would you do" opinion question. The father of baby girl has been completely...
13 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2015 Babies Community Resources