Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Dec 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2015.
61 - 80 (of 1230) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm headed to the hospital for my induction :) wish me luck . I can't believe I get to meet my baby boy today :)
6 answers |
So I went for my appointment today and I'm 39+2, with ZERO dilation. She said baby's head was nice and low and cervix is starting to sof...
5 answers |
Today @ my appt my Dr agreed to induce me since I haven't had any progress and my due date is in 5 days! I'm starting to get nervous now ...
so mad right now. dr was supposed to induce me on fri. in 4 days but he said i cant cuz theres to many booked for that day and cant on sa...
Good morning ladies! Closing in on seven days until the little bundle comes out (if all goes according to plan) and i do have to say, im ...
3 answers |
Has anyone else been told they are at risk of shoulder dystocia? Im only 5ft 38 weeks preg and my baby is predicted to be around 10lbs at...
2 answers |
Hello ladies, FTM here!!!! So I went to hospital on Friday thinking my water broke. When I went to hospital, the midwife checked me and ...
1 answer |
How many of yall are about to go crazy wishing the baby were here already? I have 9 days till I can get induced and it feels like its goi...
6 answers |
I'm 0 dilated. Haven't even lost my mucus plug yet. This baby is stubborn. Anyone go from 0 to delivery in a week? Is that even heard of?
15 answers |
Hi, I have been on the implant for about 6 months now. About a week ago I have started feeling sick from time to time, sharp pains in my ...
1 answer |
Can my water break n not get contractions ? I think it broke at 4:10 am I was awoken n had water like flued got my short/undies wet had t...
4 answers |
Who has had a amniocentesis done before having a c-section. I'm going to have one in wednesday should i be nervous is it painful
Has any one gotten really sick before labor? Like runny nose stuffed ears dry eyes? Im so close to my labor day and i am SICK and so mad ...
3 answers |
So I keep getting this crampy feeling in my lower back and tightening of my abdomen, I know some people experience back labor. Could that...
2 answers |
sex
so dr. is going to induce me on Fridaythe 18th ill b 39 wks. well i still feel the need for sex and would want to everydayhowevermy husba...
2 answers |
I living in london so the weather is cold at d moment, but have been sweating a lot since yesterday. It so much that my pillow and cloths...
1 answer |
I'm due today but still sat here thinking every little niggle is the start of something exciting. I'm getting a sweep today and wondere...
5 answers |
Yesterday I woke up having menstrual like cramps in my back, it has been constant so I haven't been able to time them. Since then I have...
3 answers |
Any of you ladies being bad mommas eating and drinking things you shouldnt? I'm not talking about alcohol and drugs obviously but the occ...
9 answers |
Why
My daughter was born nov.25 and still hairy? What do that mean?
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Dec 2015 Babies Community Resources