Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Dec 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2015.
81 - 100 (of 1230) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
HES SO HANDSONE! He looks like his daddy! FULL head of hair and thick too! All the nurses keep swooning over him haha. Still in the hosp...
8 answers |
Okay so I'm 38 weeks and 3 days today I have Braxton hicks contractions every other day it seems and I lost my mucous plug yesterday two ...
1 answer |
Tomorrow I'll be 39 weeks. I think I'm having contractions hoping at least that's what they are. Not consistent though. Yesterday I ha...
4 answers |
If your due date December 1st when did I conceive
1 answer |
I'm so frustrated... I'm 38.3 weeks, effaced, 3 cm dialated, lost my mucus plug, baby is almost too big for me to push out, and he is way...
3 answers |
So I've been reading a lot that doctors try to avoid inducing on holidays. Well I'm due the 17th and have been dialated forever and there...
7 answers |
I'm sceduled For a c section on the 21st in the morning dose eny1 know egsactly what time I would be home by? I have other babies n would...
2 answers |
I'm 38 weeks and the last few days I feel like I'm going nuts. One second I'm happy and then the next I'm miserable. I go from not being ...
Im 36+3 n since the morning my back is killing me but i havent had any contractions n the pain doesnt go away N now i feel dizzy ...
4 answers |
I am all checked in and ready at the hospital. Induction will start soon! I'm much more nervous than I expected to be but I know once thi...
8 answers |
I had my 39week checkup today! I'm 3cm dialated, measuring 40weeks and the doctors are thinking my baby girl is 8+lbs and growing! I've b...
5 answers |
Hi! I want to know if you mom's had traveled with your newborn baby? How much time did you wait after giving bitrh.....by airplane or lan...
2 answers |
I'm 38 weeks today and have been having lots of pelvic pain as Bub moves lower, is this a sign labor is near? It feels like sharp pain th...
2 answers |
How long do u stay in the hospital when u have a csection??
4 answers |
has anyone had liquid taking out for test of baby lungs are mature enough for birth im having a c-section next week but since I had my ul...
Anybody else overdue??
5 answers |
So I'm 40+1,ftm with no contractions and this kid is dropping then rising. Yesterday, I started having some bloody show (tmi - sorry), so...
1 answer |
I'll be 40 weeks tomorrow & im 4cm they won't keep me until I'm at 5 what should I do to make my contractions come consistently
1 answer |
FTM, due date in 3days! Am I crazy I just want the contractions to start and to have my little Man! Losing my mucus plug slowly every ti...
So I'm 38 weeks +6 days and I've been having contractions for about 60 - 70 seconds and about 7 minutes apart. This started since 12 am b...
5 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: Dec 2015 Babies Community Resources