Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Dec 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2016.
21 - 40 (of 163) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
9807151 tn?1406765659
Yayybaby due on new years eve !! When is you guys due date
26 answers |
So the dr told me I was gonna get induced but I've heard from several people that it's really painful? Is it true or should I have nothin...
3 answers |
Hi, I am due on Christmas Day. Anyone else out there with a Christmas due date? I am trying to figure out how to plan for Christm...
2 answers |
So if I've had three ultrasounds before 13 weeks, and they are all within a couple days of each other, and when my ovulation should have ...
1 answer |
Hello ladies i am currently 31 weeks pregnant is it a good time to start packing a hospital bag already or is it still to ealry i had a 3...
2 answers |
So my husband and I are planning on making small nurse thank you gifts..we had such amazing nurses when we had are daughter we knew we wa...
1 answer |
Are there any moms that still breast feed baby #1 wile pregnant with #2 how do u feel daily ? Or am I just tripping about feel so drained...
2 answers |
Just found out today at 29weeks pregnant that I have gestational diabetes. I know it is because I am over weight. No obese just need to ...
3 answers |
I've been having these really bad shooting pains that seem to travel through my lower parts. It almost feels as if my cervix is trying to...
6 answers |
My due date changes from 12/11 to 12/9! Baby measured 8 week today instead of 7 weeks 3 days.
10 answers | 2 comments |
There's been so many things going on and I've been stressed and very gloomy everyone keeps telling me that my baby is going to come out s...
2 answers |
Hello! I am going through a relationship issue and I cannot control my emotions. I am almost 7 months pregnant with my first baby. Las...
5 answers | 2 comments |
I'm noticing since I told people in pregnant I literally have no one. I'm 24 this is my first pregnancy and I guess you notice who your r...
3 answers |
First pregnancy and very excited
7 answers |
Im 19 weeks today. Is anyone else due date the same??
3 answers |
I'm 22+1 and I'm due December 8th but when I add the months up it's saying November
2 answers |
Is there anyone also Due December 7th 2016?
Any1 due on the same day with me
4 answers |
I've had a few ultrasounds before 20 weeks but they are showing different due dates, they are all around 5 days of each other, is there a...
1 answer |
Anyone due the 8 dec
1 answer |
A
A
Pregnancy: Dec 2016 Babies Community Resources