Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Dec 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2016.
41 - 60 (of 163) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I'm 16 weeks along and I have no bump yet. No movement. I'm so worried that something is wrong. Is baby growing. I'm due for my scan o...
9 answers |
Hi ladies I am 9 weeks pregnant with my first pregnancy. I had no clue I was pregnant til I went to the hospital for bad headaches. After...
4 answers |
Baby move every now and then and some times slow.
2 answers |
I'm now 17 weeks pregnant and I noticed that my sound is changing its like I'm having a cough or sick is that normal? Enyone experienced ...
2 answers |
Anyone else due that day?
7 answers |
This is kinda embarrassing but I really need some peace of mind or some thoughts . So I had my last period beginning of March . I had sex...
10 answers | 1 comment |
Hey ladies I'm 18 weeks with my first pregnancy. Just wondering when did everyone feel the baby kick for the first time. All my books say...
14 answers |
How to the gender. 27week running.. Due Date Dec 22 Help me out guys...
3 answers |
Anyone due December 1st ☺️
5 answers |
I'm 21 weeks due DEC 28 congrats to all
6 answers | 2 comments |
Is anyone on here due Dec 12th? I'm 21 and this is my first child and we figured out its a boy at 15 weeks...I'm 18 weeks now
8 answers | 2 comments |
Im haveing a baby girl So I went to my doctors vist they told me she's bigger then what she's supposed to be Im wondering if there goin...
I'm 26 weeks pregnant and I drank a 22oz smoothie that contained a fat burner substance on accident. Do you think it would have a impact ...
Why does left side lower back ache during 8 th week is it normal?
5 answers |
Helloooooo!! How's everyone doing ? How's the pain? Pressure? Any braxton hicks already? I'm 23 weeks and started with braxton hicks sin...
5 answers |
I am 26 wks pregnant With a baby boy && have lost 15 pounds since I got pregnant. I haven't gained a single pound to this day. Is this n...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Anyone ever had gallstones in pregnancy? What did your doctor do other than change your diet? Did you have to have the surgery after deli...
5 answers |
Hi girls. This is my second pregnance. I'm already 21 weeks, due date 26 december and today i've noticed that my feet had grown very fat :(
3 answers |
Hey ladies im 26 wks pregnant. On my 1st visit doctor gave me a due date of Dec 17. On my nxt ultrasound I was told my due date is Dec 1...
1 answer |
Sooo it's a boy!!!! I found out Thursday that I have a little man inside but I also found out that my umbilical cord only has on arter...
3 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Dec 2016 Babies Community Resources