Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Dec 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2016.
61 - 80 (of 163) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi ladies, went for my checkup today supposed to be 22 weeks but am measuring 21 weeks. The previous scans I've heard were on the spot bu...
1 answer |
Im 16+6 weeks and im having a boy and im due 22nd December what are all you lovely mommys having
28 answers | 7 comments |
I am curious what kind of birthing methods everyone is planning on attempting or have used in the past. I had a c-section with my fir...
5 answers | 6 comments |
I am a little confused on how the timeline works... I am 21 weeks and due on Dec 10th but technically I'm 5 months BUT still have 5 month...
4 answers |
Hi ladies first off congrats to all on your pregnancy! Hooray for xmas babies! So i had an ultrasound a few weeks back I was about 16 wee...
6 answers |
Im 8 weeks pregnant. Is it normal to feel sad ? And start crying out of nowhere.
6 answers |
Hi ladies For those who have suffered losses and are expecting again when did you feel comfortable to tell people? I joke with my husban...
5 answers |
Anyone have the same due date?
30 answers | 1 comment |
Anyone else due 14th Dec? Xx
5 answers |
Today I find out the gender and I couldn't be more excited and sick to my stomach with nerves at the same time!!!!!! Ahhhhh emotional ro...
2 answers | 1 comment |
This is my third pregnancy my two daughters are 12 an 10. I was so young when i got pregnant with the both of them i barely remember how ...
2 answers |
Due December 8th with my first this is my 10th pregnancy. I've had 9 ectopics and miscarriages before I just turned 28 and I finally ...
2 answers |
My anatomy scan is today and I'm so excited to find out the baby's sex. We were team green with my daughter so finding out gender is tota...
1 answer |
This is a totally non pregnancy queation. I see some of you with pictures next to your profile a day comment. How did you do that????
1 answer |
9532182 tn?1421994991
So I'm 18 weeks pregnant with my third baby. I'm having complications but I've been told it's normal. Well after my 2nd child I've notice...
6 answers | 2 comments |
So I was scheduled to do another c section at 39wks again this will be my second one my first was because my baby was breech I have no ch...
4 answers |
Im 8 weeks and its my firts pregnancy. Had more symptoms in the beginning, but it seems it has gone away. Anyone the same?
3 answers |
I had a bleeding episode yesterday. Red blood. I am pregnant in the 11th week. The doctor recomended bed rest and some pills. The bleedin...
4 answers |
I've been having abdominal pain for the past few weeks. Babies are balling up in a knot at times and it's keeping me from doing anything....
3 answers |
Hi. I'm 16 weeks. And i already love him or her. But ive had a history of depression and low self esteem even before my little angel. N...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Dec 2016 Babies Community Resources