Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Dec 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2016.
81 - 100 (of 163) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
In ILLINOIS are both mom and newborn drug tested? And how? Blood, urine, meconium etc.
4 answers |
This is my first pregnancy I'm 5 weeks 4 days. Most of my family lives very far away from me so I decided to announce it I'm going to tak...
3 answers |
17761413 tn?1460267645
According 2 my last period(6/2/2016)I'm in 15w+2d,but by ultrasound some clinic said I'm in 12w+4d and other said I'm in 14w+2d.I don't k...
4 answers |
Im a teen mom and i got pregnant BUT im 14 and i feel like im not gonna be a good mom.. Everyone doubts me.. Im going to go to school get...
3 answers |
I understand that prenatally are important but every single time I take them I get nauseous. I have taken with and without food. Could it...
4 answers |
Anybody due December 30th ? (:
6 answers |
Due Dec 1st but hoping the baby will come two or three weeks early. I'm suffering from hyperemesis. And im only 17 weeks along. I cant ta...
Hello I'm due December 2nd, curious to see if anyone else had the panorama test done and what their babies gender is. Also if anyone has ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I'm having twins due 24th December, ones measuring smaller & the NT is above average, been tested for downs, Patel, Edwards & all clear....
1 answer |
I'm 15 weeks today and due December 1st but baby is measuring a week ahead . And baby is a BOY
4 answers | 1 comment |
Is any women on here pregnant and going to be a single mommy???
Hello, I'm 18 years old, and I'm expecting my first baby. I am 9 1/2 weeks pregnant and scared to death that I'm not gonna be good enough...
10 answers |
Does Anyone Else Drink V8 Juice To Supplement For The Fruits And Veggies ?
Though there are many things, still I'm excited bout my baby's sex.. Any guess ? My due date is on DEC 30
I have a small spot on the right top of my stomach that itches really bad!!! No where else, has anyone experienced this? And what did you...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Anyone had numbers like this after amnio what was the outcome
5 answers |
I have had 3 miscarriages at 8 weeks everytime. The past 3 years I have not got pregnant. We adopted our daughter and now I am 5 weeks 2 ...
3 answers |
anyone else mat decided to do a runner after 6months and days he's too young to be a dad n he's 29 ... really hurt me but in keeping thi...
2 answers |
Hiya ladies i was wounding if any if you had any advice or storys regarding babys that there stomach walls havnt closed properly as im 12...
Im 11 weeks and 4 days today and i have no clue how to tell people over the next few days. Can anyone give me any ideas?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2016 Babies Community Resources