Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Dec 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2017.
1 - 20 (of 18) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
19383564 tn?1477513584
Consider this your virtual mother's group. Post your questions here, welcome others, and get to know each other!
2 answers |
Mine is Dec 29th
19 answers | 1 comment |
Im 5 weeks 4 days pregnant with my 2nd child and apart from feeling tired- i am constantly running round after a nearly 2 year old and a ...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Hi mommies! just wanted to get on here & tell you all congratulations. I found out about 3 weeks ago I was expecting baby #2, my first w...
5 answers | 1 comment |
So i called my obgyn to make an app, i wanted it for the end of May when im 8 wks. The girl that answered the phone said the dr likes to ...
2 answers |
So... When's everyone thinking of announcing their pregnancy's?
7 answers |
6 weeks 5 days and feeling terrible already! I feel sick when I don't eat, and sick when I do eat- I can't win! Also having issues with c...
6 answers |
So I know that it's an old wives tale. The heart determining the sex of the baby. I currently Ave 3 girls and their heart rates were al...
2 answers | 1 comment |
When should I see the doctor?
2 answers |
Sore breasts, mood swings, all day hang over feeling, cramps, and food aversions. And I am STARVING and peeing constantly. I welcome thes...
3 answers |
I'm 7 weeks pregnant today started with some twinges on my right side just on the inside of my hip... No bleeding or major cramping sort...
2 answers |
I just found out I was pregnant today (Home Test) . I'm guessing I'm about 4 weeks or so,my last period was 3/23 .
1 answer |
Hello everyone :) and congrats! LMP 3/24. Did a pregnancy test 7 days before expected period, (positive test). (Used Cheap walgreens digi...
5 answers | 2 comments |
10816945 tn?1427212232
I found out I was pregnant and watched my father-in-law pass away within hours of each other. I'm extremely nervous about losing the baby...
1 answer |
I am currently 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant with my rainbow baby!!! I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I have no sickness or an...
5 answers |
I went to my first appt. Today and my heartbeat was overpowering the babies, my doctor told me it was okay maybe too early to tell so he ...
4 answers | 4 comments |
so what is my expected due date?
7 answers | 1 comment |
What is my conception date if in due December 4th and my last period was Feb 27th?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2017 Babies Community Resources