Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Dec 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2017.
1 - 20 (of 40) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I've done the baking soda test twice and according to the results I'm having a boy! The Chinese calendar corresponds to that too. I kn...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Mine is Dec 29th
38 answers | 5 comments |
I'm 15 weeks 4 days and am not showing very much. It has me a little worried. How are others progressing? Are others already wearing mate...
3 answers |
20244062 tn?1497361408
Starting to feel pressure I don't know what it is. it might be because I have a history of hemorrhoids and feeling on my bottom. It only ...
2 answers |
9442948 tn?1406820051
I know December is some time away still but I have already started buying baby toys, and a few things for nursery. Anyone else? :)
3 answers | 1 comment |
9442948 tn?1406820051
I'm 11 weeks and my first appt is coming up! This is baby #2 I am so nervous! Anyone else 11 weeks
6 answers | 5 comments |
20244062 tn?1497361408
What can I do for energy? I'm so tired and out of energy all the time,I'm 15weeks. Doctor told me to go easy on caffeine but I work at a...
2 answers |
This is technically my second pregnancy, my first ended in a missed miscarriage at what I thought was 11 weeks but baby stopped growing a...
7 answers |
How far along do you have to be to find out what I'm Hving?
2 answers | 2 comments |
20244062 tn?1497361408
any moms out of breath at 8 weeks pregnant. I have to sit down every 5 min and catch my breath. I work at a hospital so I'm on my feet al...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Currently about 9 weeks pregnant and started to struggle at night! At that stage where I constantly need to pee and feeling uncomfortable...
2 answers |
On April 29 I was spotting, and on May 1 I passed tissue at Scott & White but with the exam the doctors found a heartbeat and saw that my...
3 answers |
Well I am still in major shock as I have had pcos for 15yrs now n I am going to be a mum I am absolutely petrified. It must be a miracle ...
Well I am still in major shock as I have had pcos for 15yrs now n I am going to be a mum I am absolutely petrified. It must be a miracle ...
Losing weight and I don't have need for food. Lost 6 pounds so far.
2 answers | 4 comments |
I have my first scan in around 4 hours and I feel dreadfully sick. Is this normal? It's pure nerves. I feel ill at the thought something ...
1 answer |
I'm in my 8th week and having very few symptoms at all. I'm so worried about it. I had an early scan at 6.5 weeks and all was Ok and a he...
1 answer |
Hi everyone I'm now officially 8 weeks I'm not having my scan till 1st June... I'm so excited really can't wait now. Hope. Everyone else ...
5 answers |
I am currently 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant with my rainbow baby!!! I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I have no sickness or an...
6 answers |
Hi mommies! just wanted to get on here & tell you all congratulations. I found out about 3 weeks ago I was expecting baby #2, my first w...
13 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2017 Babies Community Resources