Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Dec 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2017.
1 - 20 (of 57) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Mine is Dec 29th
52 answers | 19 comments |
Im 26 weeks now, with my 2nd child (1st child was a boy) and at our 20 week scan we choose not to find out - ive had 2 dreams this week n...
I'm stuck on names! I just keep thinking that this kid will be stuck with the name for the next 18 year I need some help!
I've been having some crazy wisdom tooth pain for the past week, can I get it removed while pregnant or should I wait until after the bab...
I'm 15 weeks 4 days and am not showing very much. It has me a little worried. How are others progressing? Are others already wearing mate...
6 answers |
Hi ladies, I'm slated for an out of state busienss trip between 34-35 weeks. The flight is 4 hours and it's a 3 day trip. My doctor has c...
I had my 20 week scan 2 weeks ago baby was measuring 2 weeks behind.. everything looked great apart from limbs measuring 5 weeks behind (...
1 answer |
I have an ultrasound pic I would like to share, if anyone can take a look and tell me what they think in regards to gender I would apprec...
2 answers |
I have had 2 or 3 instances where I have a wet area (big, medium and small) on my undies and it smells of ammonia. I am going to call my...
3 answers |
9442948 tn?1406820051
I know December is some time away still but I have already started buying baby toys, and a few things for nursery. Anyone else? :)
6 answers | 1 comment |
I was told I may have a miscarriage due to my blood type RH negative
3 answers |
I have streak marks really bad. This is my fourth pregnancy but the worst case of streak marks yet. Is there anything y'all suggest with ...
I have streak marks really bad. This is my fourth pregnancy but the worst case of streak marks yet. Is there anything y'all suggest with ...
Hey girls, so my lmp was 20-26th Feb, had intercourse round bout 5th march, then had intercourse round about between 12-16th march. Anyon...
2 answers |
Hi, i found out after my 12 week screening that im anemic. The doctor doesn't want to give me the iron shot or the iron tablets, but they...
3 answers |
Im 19 weeks and 5 days with my 2nd! I have my scan on monday at 20 weeks- but i havent felt baby yet, i didnt feel my 1st untill around t...
I'm 19 weeks with my second pregnancy, everyone says you should feel it sooner with your second but I don't.. at every doctors appointmen...
6 answers |
If LMP was 2/28 and due date is 12/13 does anyone have a clue what my conception date is?
1 answer |
20244062 tn?1497361408
Starting to feel pressure I don't know what it is. it might be because I have a history of hemorrhoids and feeling on my bottom. It only ...
3 answers |
9442948 tn?1406820051
Just got done at my 14 week check up. I had the panorama blood test for gender done at 13 weeks. It's a boy. This will be boy number 2. I...
3 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: Dec 2017 Babies Community Resources