Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2009.
Ladies were any of you were/are on Prometrium. I was on it since week 6 till week 15. I am so concerned about it leaving any effects on f...
I am 5w1d pregnant and noticed a stringy long discharge with no pain or foul order, is this normal during early pregnancy? Thanks Kar...
I had a c-section with my baby girl. And I noticed yesterday that I had a small hard thing at the end of my insecion and got to looking a...
Hi I am about 6/7 weeks now. I had an eptopic pregnancy last year and had my left tube removed. I did have mild pregnancy syptoms i.e ...
Hi my name is jennifer I been taking antibiotics for the past 2 weeks, Omeprazole 20 mg, Metronidazole 500 mg and Clarithromycin 500 mg a...
This is more an update since there is really nothing I can do about this. I worked Friday night at the ER, but only as the secretary sinc...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.