Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Feb 2009 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2009.
1 - 20 (of 775) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
538174 tn?1234728696
I am 5w1d pregnant and noticed a stringy long discharge with no pain or foul order, is this normal during early pregnancy? Thanks Kar...
4 answers |
501796 tn?1253331994
I had a c-section with my baby girl. And I noticed yesterday that I had a small hard thing at the end of my insecion and got to looking a...
4 answers |
my grandson is 7 weeks old and he has not pooped in 2 days...we have been giving him karo syrup in his water like the dr said too but its...
1 answer |
at my 20 week ultra sound i was told i have placenta previa. its 2 cm away from my cervix, so the doctor ordered me pelvic rest, i am cur...
Hi I am about 6/7 weeks now. I had an eptopic pregnancy last year and had my left tube removed. I did have mild pregnancy syptoms i.e ...
9 answers |
Help!! I just deleted months of food tracker data. How do I get this back?
I had an ectopic pregnancy rupture about 3 months ago and had to have my right tube removed during emergency surgery. My OB/GYN said we c...
Hi my name is jennifer I been taking antibiotics for the past 2 weeks, Omeprazole 20 mg, Metronidazole 500 mg and Clarithromycin 500 mg a...
4 answers |
464337 tn?1237655255
This is more an update since there is really nothing I can do about this. I worked Friday night at the ER, but only as the secretary sinc...
12 answers |
hi to all..this is my first pregnancy & first joining her in this forum. I would like to share this my experience i've had my first tran...
i found heartbeat '@ 103 of my baby after 6 weeks of pregnancy. but 4 weeks thereafter my u/s & tvs showed no heartbeat. i am really wo...
3 answers |
518733 tn?1333020615
lilly didnt poo for 3 days, she was crying because her tummy was hurting and so i took her to the drs on friday night and he gave her a s...
8 answers |
HI! I used to be on med help 247 especially from 2006-2009 when I first lost my first pregnancy back in 2006 now here i am with two kids ...
342988 tn?1299785956
hi ladies, have anyone of you had to switch your babies brand of formula, if so how did you do it? i was pumping for 5 weeks and then...
10 answers |
1424594 tn?1282711400
okay, im 15' years old.. this is my first baby. im 18 weeks and so many days, i am not showing at all.. im very thin, i weigh like 94lbs...
3 answers |
Lately when I wake up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, my bladder is so full, my kidneys hurt and it normally goes away ...
5 answers |
525485 tn?1314364901
I figured it would be nice to have a separate post for our little one's 1 Year checkups so we can compare how big our little ones are and...
7 answers |
Hi there, My wife is six weeks pregnant, We recently had a u/s as we had a little scare with some light bleeding. Thinking we had lost...
2 answers |
My son is 5 weeks old. He just started to scream at night for several hours. Nothing soothes him. I've tried the 5 "s", bath, car rides...
1 answer |
1313825 tn?1275604910
I am 6 weeks pregnant and I was feelign pregnant until 2 days ago. My breast were getting larger and were very tender. I was feeling tire...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2009 Babies Community Resources