Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Pregnancy: Feb 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2010.

81 - 100 (of 437) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
866560 tn?1265065161
I am due for my c-section in 24 days and I am starting to freak out a bit. Anybody had one before that can give me a play by play from being cathed to spinal block to after? Thanks in advance for the advice!
  Posted
hi ladies i just wanted to up date you on what happened with my discharge i posted a question about that 4 days ago,so i called my doctor and i told him all the syptoms i was having and he told me to go to labor and delivry right away, i...
  Posted
hi ladies i just had a question, i been having clear discharge and brown discharge the clear has been coming for about 2 weeks now and the brown started today im just getting worried cause ive never had this happen not even with my prior...
  Posted
866560 tn?1265065161
So I am 35 weeks along this week and I have noticed that my little girl's movements have slowed down a lot. I am a first time mom and I am freaking out a little bit. Normally, she would have one day where she was so active it looked li...
  Posted
938326 tn?1300882404
Hi girls, I am so nervous about the babys position, I am just over 34 weeks and in the last couple weeks she has moved up and I think she is lying in a transvere position( I think thats the tech name for it). She was head down since m...
  Posted
968661 tn?1284484520
Sorry if this is TMI but I am curious about 3rd trimester discharge. I have had the expected discharge throughout the pregnancy, sometimes more than others and sometimes none at all. However when I went to the restroom a little while ago...
  Posted
478429 tn?1265247987
I basically have an upper respiratory infection and he put me on the Z-pack and some good cough syrup. I can't wait to take the cough syrup tonight and get some sleep lol!! Anyways, as for the rest of the appt. it went good. Peyton's HR ...
  Posted
hi since about 2 weeks my left leg has been hurting alot and its getting worse and worse like on my ankle and the side of my foot feels like the skin is numb i can still feel it but its like a numb feeling and its bothering me, also abov...
  Posted
525485 tn?1314364901
Just wanted to wish everyone on here Happy Holidays, to whichever holidays we all celebrate. Merry Xmas, Happy Hannukkah and Happy New Year! Hope everyone's pregnancies are going well........ Keep in touch girls! Stephanie
  Posted
546319 tn?1261639605
well i had my baby at 31weeks 4days.. here is my story.. i went to the hospital on december 8th at like 11pm..well i was contracting every 4min..well the docs checked me and a i was open to 1cm on the outside but closed on the inside...
  Posted
938326 tn?1300882404
HI GIRLS! I haven't posted in awhile, moved and just got the internet back. So the last couple months I have gotten quite huge, pretty much everywhere, lol. I love my belly most days! My other half and I still can't decide on a name th...
  Posted
938718 tn?1323787114
I'm curious as to how others are experiencing kicks & punches. Do you feel them at two ends or one end? Frequently throughout the day? For a long time or just short bursts? etc, etc.
  Posted
977011 tn?1248230583
Hello everyone...I am one of the lucky few out there that is RH negative. I have a shot coming up and I know the shot normally takes care of everything but I was just curious if any Non-FTMs were RH Negative and if they or their baby ha...
  Posted
I have a long history of back and pelvic problems. This is my 3rd pregnancy and I am in a GREAT deal of pain. I have explained this to my OB ( which is not the same as the 1 that delivered my sons ages 4 1/2 and 17 mnths) I am in PT 2x...
  Posted
Hi Everyone Just have a few questions. I am 32 weeks and went to the doc on tuesday for a ultrasound and just a check up. Well they did a ultrasound and she was head down and my cervix is open/shortening. The hooked me up to monitors an...
  Posted
938326 tn?1300882404
I just went to the washroom and noticed a little bit of blood on the toilet paper, right after I started feeling crampy, I dont know if its in my head and psychological(sp) about 10 minutes later I went again, there was less blood but a ...
  Posted
I went in on Sunday to LDR for contractions that was coming every 4 mins. After monitoring it for 2 hours I was given the shot to stop the contractions when that did not slow it down enough, I was admitted to HRP. Yesterday around 4 am t...
  Posted
i know this isnt a cancer forum but i just wanted to let you ladies know that about 3 wks ago we found out that my 15 yr old brother has leukemia, it saddens and breaks by heart to see him so sick and weak when he gets his chemotherapy h...
  Posted
936197 tn?1268666665
I had all my kids early and was on bed rest from 23 weeks, but this one has been pretty good but now at 31 weeks I started having contractions first 20 mins apart then the got to 6 mins apart and back up to 10 mins so I went to the hosp...
  Posted
938718 tn?1323787114
Sigh. I tested positive for gestational diabetes. I thought I was eating healthy, but I guess it's not enough. I'm just waiting now for an appointment at the diabetic clinic. Has anyone else experienced this?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2010 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...