Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2012.
Ok so I am 40 weeks and 3 days. I am not rushing my child out, as this is my last pregnancy, I just feel like I will never go into labor?...
Tomorrow I see my midwife and will be refusing a 3rd membrane sweep, I just want induction now and this baby out, I'm in pain so much whe...
Well here she is baby Sophia arrived on her due date 21/02/2012, weighing 8lb 1oz and 59cms long
2 days past due date, had a sweep Tuesday and was 3 to 4 cm dilated, but cervix was still long and firm...but central. Had 4 hours of con...
Im really starting to get desperate to have this baby girl. Im so tired of the pain and discomfort that being this pregnant has caused, b...
Im 38 weeks, I went in to the er last night to get checked cause my contractions were 5 minutes apart, Im one cm dilated so they sent me ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.