Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2012.
Omg only 12 days till our baby girl Sophia is due, wish she would come on and hurry up x
Oh my goodness ive been in labor since 430 am, feb 6 .. its now 2am feb 7 and still horrible pain from labor. How much longer will this g...
I had my little girl on 2.4. She was 7 lbs 14oz and 19.75 inches long. I posted a journal of her birth story if anyone wants to read abou...
18 days to go so excited to have our little princess, anyone due around same time?
Im DUE TOMORO!! Yay!! This Week Havin On And Off Pains BUt Always Go Away when Sitting Etc .. Atm im Havin Mild Cramping in Lower Tumm...
The doctor will tell you to take prenatal vitamins and DHA which is Omega 3 which promotes healthy brain development and eyes and nervous...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.