Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2012.

61 - 80 (of 157) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1755520_tn?1330573426
I went for a routine checkup today and everything is on point i am not 31 weeks and 5 days and she is measuring 32 weeks but the only thing is i lost 5 pounds in three weeks have any of you ladies experienced this????
telly82 | Posted
773801_tn?1244524279
I am currently 33 weeks and have lots of BH and feel like I am going to bust. All my other babies came a week or two early and think this one is going to be early too. How many think their baby is going to decide to venture out of the ov...
Njsweetnlight | Last answer
1468158_tn?1363029895
ok this is my first. lately ive had a lot of pressure sorta in my crotch, like right below my belly, feels like a heavy rock is sitting there or something, anyway its gotten kinda uncomfortale i cant roll over or get up without feeling t...
hobojo | Last answer
Hi there I am due Feb 2012 and this will be my 7th baby and 4th csection. Although I am a long time away from delivery I am extremely nervous about having another csection. Are there any moms out there that have gone beyong three csectio...
bell31679 | Last answer
Im 27 weeks 4 days...i waitress ive cut my hours down and only work four days now...im not sure when to cut down more..i do a ton of walking and some lifting ..when did others stop working?
mommyvoco | Last answer
1670004_tn?1333868441
I just wanted to wish you a safe and happy holidays, And a wonderful NEW YEAR. where ever you are. I am glad we were able to be there for each other. We are close to the end of our pregnancy, we came a long way ladies. I just wante...
powerful5 | Last answer
1366197_tn?1394590911
what type of symptoms are you having?
JoJo629 | Last answer
Have been having strong cramp mainly on my right side also got allot of presure dwn low and quite wet bellow dnt know what it is
Hayleyskeels | Last answer
How far along are you when ur doc pick a date for your planned c section?
JamieLynn0625 | Last answer
Hi ladys :) I need a lil help .. I'm having a bby boy witch I'm going to name Danny ... But I want to put him a middle name but I don't know any mane that goes with Danny :( can u girl help me out
LAmommy13 | Last answer
I was wondering if its true that when your carrying a boy your belly is lower then having a girl which you carry high.? With ma son I did carry low and this time I'm having a girl but she's low too. She's kicking lower then my son did. ...
IMaui3 | Last answer
773801_tn?1244524279
I am only 23 weeks pregnant with my 4th child. I am currently still working full time and planned to be at my job for atleast 2 more months. However, my job has been having a mold problem for over 3 years and only tore out one wall and r...
Njsweetnlight | Last answer
I was just wondering when you all were taking maternity leave. I'm lucky enough to be a teacher, so I have 6 paid weeks, but I'm not sure when to put down I'm leaving. My job isn't physically strenuous at all, and I can sit down when I n...
vbilger | Last answer
I noticed some spider veins on my belly. Im only 25 yrs old and 24 weeks. Does ne1 else have them?
Heathersliljohn | Last answer
I'm 28 weeks n I'm sexualy active.... Is it safe to have sex during pregnancy...???
LAmommy13 | Last answer
463897_tn?1448485050
Get weekly updates of your baby's growth, track your symptoms and compare them to other moms to see how common they are, share info with your doctor, add doctor appointments, get answers to your questions and more! I’m Expecting is the...
MH Community Mgr | Posted
463897_tn?1448485050
Get weekly updates of your baby's growth, track your symptoms and compare them to other moms to see how common they are, share info with your doctor, add doctor appointments, get answers to your questions and more! I’m Expecting is the...
MH Community Mgr | Posted
Ok so ima 21 weeks and I've started gettin cramps in wen I come home from work ill be sore like my lower bak and hips wats a good thing I can do to help with the pains even though there small???
Shelb_14 | Last answer
1366197_tn?1394590911
Anyone? Mine have leaked a couple of times at night (not more than the size of a quarter. I was hoping it wouldnt start this early!
JoJo629 | Last answer
I'm 24 weeks and 5 days ... And yesturday when I agent to the bathroom to pee I wipe my self n I spot little stains of blood in the paper .... I when to sleep n when I wake up I when to the bathroom n I wipe again n there waz a little...
LAmommy13 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2012 Babies Community Resources