Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2013.

1 - 20 (of 283) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
please have a look at scans
  Posted
Based on the skull theory, do you think boy or girl? Thanks everybody! :)
  Posted
1093661 tn?1403778463
My little girl arrived last Saturday 9.02.13 @ 19:56 weighing 6.12 pounds and 47cm in height. The labour was short and not as bad as I thought it will be. I had gas and air and diamorphine as a pain relief. She's beautiful and ver...
  Posted
I know this chat room is for ladies tht are pregnant but I may be pregnat my symptom are missed period for two months sore nipples and bloated moody hungry more than usual and I took a test tht came out negitive...
  Posted
1748995 tn?1427338464
Hello ladies! I just wanted to announce that my son Ryder was born on feb 19/13 @ 0153 weighing 6lbs 9oz & 20.5 in! He is perfect! Congrats to all the moms who have had their babies & best wishes for a safe & speedy delivery to those...
  Posted
Just curious! I go back and fourth on vaccinating my kids.let's keep the comments friendly, to each their own!
  Posted
Anyone PG already or think they maybe?.... I will be testing sometime this week....
  Posted
916412 tn?1361204986
i gave birth to Ryker feb 12th at 6:31 pm he was 8lb 4oz 21 1/2 inches long it was a long labor was not expecting that because i have a lot of children lol i started having contractions at 2:20am had a doc appt ultrasound at 9:00am i w...
  Posted
3057436 tn?1359318238
So im abit late at posting this but Harvey is finally here and is one week old today :) 2hours & 20minutes of labour 5minutes pushing had to have plunger to help him out and be cut as he got stuck and got really distressed but he is fine...
  Posted
So its been a little over a week since i've had time to to log in and update you ladies. I had my son feb 18th at 8:18 vis scheduled csection. He is absolutely perfect! 8Lbs 5oz, 20 1/2 inches long and fantastically healthy:) my surgery ...
  Posted
3858871 tn?1363233260
So my baby is now 2 weeks old and I am having a problem with getting her to stay asleep in her bassinet. During the day she will sleep in it for about an hour to an hour and a half at a time but once it's evening time, she will only stay...
  Posted
As i am laying n bed this am thinking about my exciting last day as a mother of one and how in 16 hours i go in for surgery to see my munchkin, i cant help but have this terribly anxiety about sids. I never thought of things like that wi...
  Posted
I'm 37 weeks on Friday. I been having braxton hicks . they seem to be getting worst .. How can I tell the difference between real labor or just baton hicks
  Posted
3858871 tn?1363233260
I gave birth to my beautiful princess February 11, 2013 @ 9:14 pm via c-section after 12 hours of labor. She weighed 6 lbs 15 oz and was 18 inches long. She is absolutely beautiful, my little miracle. Her name is Amirah Brenda Geraldin...
  Posted
I have 4 days until my due date and have not have a single early warning sign. I haven't lost my plug no bloody show, I have been having plenty of practice contractions but only when I have been sitting down for to long. Does this mean I...
  Posted
THAT is the question! For 1 iCant SEE if iGet everything, 2 iHave been getting irritated every time iShave down under, 3 my back hurts when iEven try. Lol. Im being induced on Monday and thinking im gonna try NAIR. What is yalls opinion ...
  Posted
Originally my due date was March 16. But iStarted showing signs of Gestational Hypertension (high blood pressure), plus baby is growing a week ahead so they decided to induce me Feb. 25. iWent to the Dr on Wed &they checked my cervix, iW...
  Posted
3057436 tn?1359318238
Just wondering for all the people who are also due 24th feb when you convived and when you found out that you was pregnant?
  Posted
I cant believe that the time has come. My son Maxx Rylan Catania will be on his way into this world in less than 3 hours. How does ANYONE get any sleep knowing exactly when they arw going in? I hope i fall asleep during surgery and can j...
  Posted
I am 39 weeks pregnant and i go in for surgery on monday morning to deliver my little man! Eeekkss im so excited. I want to know if any of you ladies have gotten this huge appetite in the last few weeks of pregnancy? I have gained 5 lbs ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2013 Babies Community Resources