Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2013.

1 - 20 (of 283) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
please have a look at scans
TESSA128 | Posted
Based on the skull theory, do you think boy or girl? Thanks everybody! :)
Ahessona1 | Posted
1093661_tn?1403778463
My little girl arrived last Saturday 9.02.13 @ 19:56 weighing 6.12 pounds and 47cm in height. The labour was short and not as bad as I thought it will be. I had gas and air and diamorphine as a pain relief. She's beautiful and ver...
LalaLenny | Last answer
I know this chat room is for ladies tht are pregnant but I may be pregnat my symptom are missed period for two months sore nipples and bloated moody hungry more than usual and I took a test tht came out negitive...
June0507 | Last answer
1748995_tn?1427338464
Hello ladies! I just wanted to announce that my son Ryder was born on feb 19/13 @ 0153 weighing 6lbs 9oz & 20.5 in! He is perfect! Congrats to all the moms who have had their babies & best wishes for a safe & speedy delivery to those...
JennyB0125 | Last answer
Just curious! I go back and fourth on vaccinating my kids.let's keep the comments friendly, to each their own!
penny117 | Last answer
Anyone PG already or think they maybe?.... I will be testing sometime this week....
neekneek850 | Last answer
916412_tn?1361204986
i gave birth to Ryker feb 12th at 6:31 pm he was 8lb 4oz 21 1/2 inches long it was a long labor was not expecting that because i have a lot of children lol i started having contractions at 2:20am had a doc appt ultrasound at 9:00am i w...
scorpiogirl32 | Last answer
3057436_tn?1359318238
So im abit late at posting this but Harvey is finally here and is one week old today :) 2hours & 20minutes of labour 5minutes pushing had to have plunger to help him out and be cut as he got stuck and got really distressed but he is fine...
Jessicax12 | Posted
So its been a little over a week since i've had time to to log in and update you ladies. I had my son feb 18th at 8:18 vis scheduled csection. He is absolutely perfect! 8Lbs 5oz, 20 1/2 inches long and fantastically healthy:) my surgery ...
Dcat360 | Last answer
3858871_tn?1363233260
So my baby is now 2 weeks old and I am having a problem with getting her to stay asleep in her bassinet. During the day she will sleep in it for about an hour to an hour and a half at a time but once it's evening time, she will only stay...
JessCar76 | Last answer
As i am laying n bed this am thinking about my exciting last day as a mother of one and how in 16 hours i go in for surgery to see my munchkin, i cant help but have this terribly anxiety about sids. I never thought of things like that wi...
Dcat360 | Last answer
I'm 37 weeks on Friday. I been having braxton hicks . they seem to be getting worst .. How can I tell the difference between real labor or just baton hicks
Kris1355 | Last answer
3858871_tn?1363233260
I gave birth to my beautiful princess February 11, 2013 @ 9:14 pm via c-section after 12 hours of labor. She weighed 6 lbs 15 oz and was 18 inches long. She is absolutely beautiful, my little miracle. Her name is Amirah Brenda Geraldin...
JessCar76 | Last answer
I have 4 days until my due date and have not have a single early warning sign. I haven't lost my plug no bloody show, I have been having plenty of practice contractions but only when I have been sitting down for to long. Does this mean I...
amie94 | Last answer
THAT is the question! For 1 iCant SEE if iGet everything, 2 iHave been getting irritated every time iShave down under, 3 my back hurts when iEven try. Lol. Im being induced on Monday and thinking im gonna try NAIR. What is yalls opinion ...
1stXmmy | Last answer
Originally my due date was March 16. But iStarted showing signs of Gestational Hypertension (high blood pressure), plus baby is growing a week ahead so they decided to induce me Feb. 25. iWent to the Dr on Wed &they checked my cervix, iW...
1stXmmy | Last answer
3057436_tn?1359318238
Just wondering for all the people who are also due 24th feb when you convived and when you found out that you was pregnant?
Jessicax12 | Posted
I cant believe that the time has come. My son Maxx Rylan Catania will be on his way into this world in less than 3 hours. How does ANYONE get any sleep knowing exactly when they arw going in? I hope i fall asleep during surgery and can j...
Dcat360 | Posted
I am 39 weeks pregnant and i go in for surgery on monday morning to deliver my little man! Eeekkss im so excited. I want to know if any of you ladies have gotten this huge appetite in the last few weeks of pregnancy? I have gained 5 lbs ...
Dcat360 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2013 Babies Community Resources