Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Pregnancy: Feb 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2013.

21 - 40 (of 283) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So i got called from the Dr, i have my last Dr visit this Monday, Feb 18 at 2pm & the nurse also said im already scheduled at the hospital that same day at 5pm. Yesterday (monday) they did my last sono & checked if i was dilated (which i...
  Posted
Okay so Im having contractions about 5 mins apart. They last anywhere between 20 seconds to a minute. I also have light bleeding. My water has not broke yet, should I go to the hospital?
  Posted
Hello February mommies ! :) I'm due Feb 24 & the days are going by so fast. It's almost our turn. Are y'all scared anxious nervous sad happy, what are you feeling?. Rite now I'm not gona lie, I'm tured of being pregnant ! >.< everything ...
  Posted
Hi all mommys to be on feb..its so exciting knowing that theres so many other people who are going to give birth in feb!ws wondering if anybody els has low platelets and can u let me know wat the procedure will be for you please..my plat...
  Posted
Hi all mommys to be on feb..its so exciting knowing that theres so many other people who are going to give birth in feb!ws wondering if anybody els has low platelets and can u let me know wat the procedure will be for you please..my plat...
  Posted
Stephen jonjo pallister 8lb 2oz 4th feb worth all the pain x x
  Posted
2011481 tn?1374266267
Just wanted to check in to see how all the February moms are doing??? I actually had my baby 3 weeks ago. Ryan Nicklas was born on January 17th at 9:17pm, weighing 6lbs 5oz and 21 inches long. He was exactly 3 weeks early.
  Posted
3858871 tn?1363233260
Well, I have made it to this point. I am now 38 weeks 4 days and will be getting induced on Sunday evening, God willing. I have waited for this my entire life (I am 36 years old). This is my first and probably only baby and am now nervo...
  Posted
3828469 tn?1358465925
Due date Feb 12th having a little girl we are naming her Peyson Marie I'm so excited!
  Posted
2863077 tn?1436674389
Who is next guys? I have a whole 7 days left. What about you?
  Posted
3052011 tn?1359380130
Is there anyone else here over due? I was due on the 2nd of feb.. im now 40+3d also a ftm.. Doesn't feel like shes coming soon...how are you feeling?
  Posted
1748995 tn?1427338464
I just ordered my kit today! It should be here in a few a days!
  Posted
My last period was may 11th 2012. I had intercourse with previous partner for the last time on may 19th and he pulled out. I then met my current partner and we had intercourse every day that week starting.may 20th Who is most likely the...
  Posted
Soooo this pregnancy has been difficult physically, this is number 6 with 5 living. I've gone to almost 42 weeks except when I'm induced but my doc wants me to wait it out, this time I'm dialated 2 cm and have been for a week but no chan...
  Posted
Is anyone else due feb 9th. I haven't been having any problems and I just want this baby out
  Posted
So im tired of waiting now, sorry i need to have a moan! Heartburn, not sleeping, cant move around very easy, cant reach my legs properly to shave, and have developed a double chin!! Im all ready to have my baby now, hospital stuff packe...
  Posted
2002741 tn?1353272755
Well I had my 38 week appointment today and I've been seeming the high risk doctors for about 2 months mind you I never see the same doctor ever. Well Saturday night I started having really bad contractions and they progressed and got wo...
  Posted
Iam I wrong for not getting my flu vaccine?
  Posted
1093661 tn?1403778463
Ladies, February is creeping up... who will be the first? And are you all well prepared for baby's arrival?
  Posted
How do you handle labour pains its my first baby im due the 7 of feburary to my baby girl any tips that could heelp anyone?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2013 Babies Community Resources