Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Pregnancy: Feb 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2013.

41 - 60 (of 283) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
2002741 tn?1353272755
I'm from Oklahoma..
  Posted
1528695 tn?1360585920
OMG, what's wrong with me? Every movement this little boy makes HURTS! he curls so tightly in a ball that i can't stand up straight. Then he moves side to side which is normally fine, but it literally feels like he's rubbing against m...
  Posted
1748995 tn?1427338464
I am having a: the last one posted too fast before I could add al the answers sorry ladies! SO PLEASE USE THIS ONE & PLEASE KEEP THIS BUMPED!
  Posted
4696687 tn?1358465947
Just wondering what are three weird things that has changed in ur body during ur pregnancy. Mine 1. Got a few hairs grow on my neck (yuck) 2. My vaginal area has gotten a dark pigmentation 3. My boobs havent even grown yet there full o...
  Posted
33 weeks pregnant & I've been having some cramps like if i was gona get my pd. What's wrong?
  Posted
I have 7 weeks left and my mood throughout has been pretty good but lately I just want to really lay into people verbally, I find what I normally keep to my self just coming out, worried I'm going to fall out with friends cos I'm so blun...
  Posted
Anyone expecting on the 23rd of February?
  Posted
I'm 35 weeks and I have insomnia any help?
  Posted
Hi ladys:) well I'm 33 weeks pregnant of a baby girl due on feb 24:) i just wana know if its normal to be really tired even if i get my 8 hour sleep. I think i sleep a lot..
  Posted
Has anyone had there un born baby pull a mucle in there tummy ? If so how did u deal with the pain
  Posted
3858871 tn?1363233260
I don't have a question, I'm just really excited because today I was given my induction date of Feb. 10th and I just can't wait to finally meet my little girl. I feel like it has taken forever to get to this point and I just wanted to s...
  Posted
3057436 tn?1359318238
for the past hour ive felt really quite faint, weak, tired and like my heart is racing or beating funny. anyone else experianced this?
  Posted
My baby is due on the 14th Feb and I am super excited. But I haven't started shopping. I told myself that I was going to start in Jan but I am already tired. Have you guys started shopping for the pending one?
  Posted
i am 33 weeks and 6 days and woke up to small puddles of watery fluid in the bed..i have been having contractions for almost 5 weeks now. this is my 3rd child and this did not happen with the last 2 ..i am having the normal contractions ...
  Posted
1093661 tn?1403778463
Hi all mamas! I'm just wondering do you have any good tips for buying the stuff for a baby? What's better to get or what is a waste of money? Most of the baby shops making the customers think that they need everything and it must be th...
  Posted
I'm due on the 24 with a baby girl. Im about 32 weeks but ive been discharging some white stuff. Anyone else? should i b worried. ?. or is it normal
  Posted
Just wondering if I could get a opinion on the name Elek, prononced E Leek.. My bd wants to name our son E but I am aginst it so trying to find a unusual E name.
  Posted
Am i the only teen mom on here?
  Posted
What's yourr due dates?
  Posted
Okay so I'm due feb 13th but my bellys already dropping lower ... Is anyone else dropping when there due in February so scared !
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2013 Babies Community Resources