Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Feb 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2013.
61 - 80 (of 283) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was wondering if anyone else was due Vday and if so how do you feel about it. Everyone keeps saying then it should be a good one but i ...
6 answers |
This forum is super boring... Is there anyone out there???
17 answers |
Not due til 2/8 but my lil man is already trying to come ;( Ive gone to hospital 3 times already & think by end of today, ill be headin...
6 answers |
I was wondering if anyone else was due Vday and if so how do you feel about it. Everyone keeps saying then it should be a good one but i ...
First time on here just want to say congrats to all of you.Yayyy its ALMOST OVER! Im due Feb.2 and I just cant wait to have my body back ...
6 answers |
294043 tn?1354211546
If you were to have a son, would you circumcise?
17 answers |
who here is due around 8th of Feb? and are you team blue or team pink? :)
12 answers |
2863077 tn?1436674389
This forum isn't very active! Just thought I would check in and see how everyone is doing. I couldn't be better. 31 weeks tomorrow! W...
8 answers |
Just wondering if anyone else is due the 7th feb and can help me, I need to find out what date I concieved on as it is very important, my...
10 answers |
Is anyone due around feb 25 and know their conception date?
4 answers |
I need boys name......please
10 answers |
Was wondering if anyone else was due on the 19th of February?
8 answers |
Have any of you taken any birthing classes yet, or do you plan to? My husband and I are doing a 2 day course on december 5th and 12th o t...
1 answer |
no judement plsss ,, my last lmp is may 21or22 my husband and i had sex 27 of may to june 4 .. on june 5 ,my husband went to busness trip...
9 answers |
At a 16 week ultra sound the tech pointed out three white lines and said that it is a girl. At my 20 week the tech couldn't get a very go...
2 answers |
I went to the doctor i have a low bp but protein in my urine
1 answer |
4374018 tn?1356871242
I keep waking up in the middle of the night worried my water broke. I just turned 30 weeks today and at first I thought I was just gettin...
2 answers |
916412 tn?1361204986
how much weight have you all gained so far im 25 weeks and think ive gained 15 to 20 already i feel super fat ugh!!!!
10 answers |
676912 tn?1332816151
Haven't really been on much at all this pregnancy. Hopefully now that I've got things settled I'll be on more. DH is deployed, but should...
3858871 tn?1363233260
I am 26 weeks pregnant and never had any symptoms since the beginning of the pregnancy until now. My breasts hurt so badly throughout the...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2013 Babies Community Resources