Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2013.

61 - 80 (of 283) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was wondering if anyone else was due Vday and if so how do you feel about it. Everyone keeps saying then it should be a good one but i feel really bad and selfish that i don't want her to come then. See dh and i never get any time toge...
  Posted
This forum is super boring... Is there anyone out there???
  Posted
Not due til 2/8 but my lil man is already trying to come ;( Ive gone to hospital 3 times already & think by end of today, ill be heading in again.
  Posted
I was wondering if anyone else was due Vday and if so how do you feel about it. Everyone keeps saying then it should be a good one but i feel really bad and selfish that i don't want her to come then. See dh and i never get any time toge...
  Posted
First time on here just want to say congrats to all of you.Yayyy its ALMOST OVER! Im due Feb.2 and I just cant wait to have my body back to MYSELF... Well at least most of it...still debating on breastfeeding!
  Posted
294043 tn?1354211546
If you were to have a son, would you circumcise?
  Posted
who here is due around 8th of Feb? and are you team blue or team pink? :)
  Posted
2863077 tn?1436674389
This forum isn't very active! Just thought I would check in and see how everyone is doing. I couldn't be better. 31 weeks tomorrow! We have all of Aubree's cloths bought that we are buying right now, next we are buying bottles and pa...
  Posted
Just wondering if anyone else is due the 7th feb and can help me, I need to find out what date I concieved on as it is very important, my last period which was april the 21st a day after I had sex with one guy not sure if it was a proper...
  Posted
Is anyone due around feb 25 and know their conception date?
  Posted
I need boys name......please
  Posted
Was wondering if anyone else was due on the 19th of February?
  Posted
Have any of you taken any birthing classes yet, or do you plan to? My husband and I are doing a 2 day course on december 5th and 12th o the 12th we get a tour of the maternity ward. It should be interesting. Feel free to share experiences?
  Posted
no judement plsss ,, my last lmp is may 21or22 my husband and i had sex 27 of may to june 4 .. on june 5 ,my husband went to busness trip in other country, i did stupid mistake and its kiling me inside,i had sex with my friend june 6 ,7 ...
  Posted
At a 16 week ultra sound the tech pointed out three white lines and said that it is a girl. At my 20 week the tech couldn't get a very good shot, but she thought it was a girl; she never put those pictures on my cd. I guess with everythi...
  Posted
I went to the doctor i have a low bp but protein in my urine
  Posted
4374018 tn?1356871242
I keep waking up in the middle of the night worried my water broke. I just turned 30 weeks today and at first I thought I was just getting nervous because I don't have much time now but now I'm starting to think it could be a sign.??
  Posted
916412 tn?1361204986
how much weight have you all gained so far im 25 weeks and think ive gained 15 to 20 already i feel super fat ugh!!!!
  Posted
676912 tn?1332816151
Haven't really been on much at all this pregnancy. Hopefully now that I've got things settled I'll be on more. DH is deployed, but should be home soon, and taking care of two kids alone and pregnant the last few months has been a major p...
  Posted
3858871 tn?1363233260
I am 26 weeks pregnant and never had any symptoms since the beginning of the pregnancy until now. My breasts hurt so badly throughout the day and night. It has been 3 weeks now that it is non-stop every day. Is it normal to have this ha...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2013 Babies Community Resources