Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Feb 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2013.
81 - 100 (of 283) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im almost 27 weeks and a ftm...recently somedays i randomly get vaginal itching. I heard it could have something to do with my ph balance...
4 answers |
I had an ultrasound done im 27 weeks &3days. My ob pinned my baby under the doppler thingy and pressed her so hard against my back my spi...
Hi im due feb 25 is there anyone here due like mine.? I just want to know when did u concieve? My first ob told me my due date is feb 25...
6 answers |
I am 24 weeks and 5 days and I'm constantly thirsty, anybody else like this ?
4 answers |
Im specting a girl and I need help any ideas?
5 answers |
I had sex on the 21st of April and again on the 22nd of May My last period started on the 30th of April I am almost 15 weeks pregnant on ...
6 answers |
294043 tn?1354211546
I just failed my 1 hour test :( I had GD last pregnancy so this was expected, especially since with twins I am at higher risk of GD to ...
6 answers |
Hurry up feb 5th I want to meet u
370181 tn?1428180348
Hello all you pregnant people. My name is Linda and I'm a CL on the Anxiety Forum. I just got this post from a young woman and I gotta ...
Hey ladies, weird question: for those whos bellybutton is still an "inny" how do u keep it "clean". My bellybutton looks like it has some...
2 answers |
Hi,im nw 6mth n expecting 3rd child.I had my c-section on Aug 2009, nw im worry i juz give birth to 2nd child on Jan16 2012 also c-sec...
1 answer |
3057436 tn?1359318238
Hi, im 19weeks pregnant and just wondereing where abouts i should be feeling baby move at the moment because it always seems quite low is...
5 answers |
I'm so worried about this and shy!
1 answer |
I am due Feb. 10th with my 2nd child. I have a 6 year old daughter and we are expecting a boy this time. I am super excited. Just curious...
9 answers |
I'm 23 weeks and I'm constantly tired. Thought the second trimester was when you feel your best ? Since 20 weeks I've started to battle w...
5 answers |
3828469 tn?1358465925
So excited its going by quickly now and ill be having my baby shower soon I can't wait!
My first time on this, I am 21 weeks and have been having cramps and Sharp back pains. I was in labor nd delivery a few days back and sai...
1 answer |
3057436 tn?1359318238
Has anyone elses belly got really hairy since being pregnant?
3 answers |
Hey I'm new to this. I'm looking for some people round my age and area to make friends with and talk to. I'm 20.5 weeks pregnant and jus...
12 answers |
Has anybody had Braxton hicks yet ? I'm 17 weeks and I've had some tight pulling sensation down by the pubic bone . Dr believes they are ...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2013 Babies Community Resources