Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Feb 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2014.
1 - 20 (of 221) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I know this might sound very stupid, and I just ask for help and not any rude answers. I had my baby almost 4 weeks ago, I know they tell...
1 answer |
4818131 tn?1373734022
My sweet angel landon was born sunday feb 9th at 2:06pm weighing 7pd 11oz and 21 1/2 long. He is absolutely perfect!! Being a mommy is th...
3 answers |
Trying to mentally prepare myself for these contractions. I remember watching that clock and knowing every 5th min I was going to endure ...
1 answer |
So im due Sunday with my baby boy I'm so anxious on what to expect and how to tell if it's false labor or actually labor and everything a...
2 answers |
Usually nobody answers me this is my first baby i know what to expect but at the same time i don't you know what i mean,anyway i am getti...
2 answers |
Elizabeth Catherine Jean arrived on Feb 1st @142am 5lbs 18inches long she was 22 days early and was delivered via emergency c-section ...
4 answers |
My boyfriend and I had our baby yesterday morning via csection. He was 20inches and 8lbs 11oz. It was a painful day and still going with ...
Losing my plug & getting induced in the am
1 answer |
My doctor says I have a body that doesn't want to work to have my babies. I can carry them but never dilate or move things along at all. ...
4 answers |
463897 tn?1448485050
Breastfeeding: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Breastfeeding/show/233 Birth Plan http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-Birth-Plan/...
7281235 tn?1390755002
I'm 38 weeks and 4 days. already 2-3cm dilated soft and thinned. I've been having period like cramps. Any ideas on how to help speed thin...
2 answers |
7281235 tn?1390755002
I'm 38 weeks and 4 days. already 2-3cm dilated soft and thinned. I've been having period like cramps. Any ideas on how to help speed thin...
So tired of this now.. 39weeks today and I've had my show.. been 2 - 3cm for about 4 days now and nothing yet! This is my 2nd baby been ...
2 answers |
Hi everyone my questions is that am suppose to be 8 weeks pregnant going by my last period went to doctor and ultrasound said its more li...
1 answer |
Hi February moms! I just wanted to say hi! I'm excited and scared at the same time. I can't wait to Meet you all . Due Feb 13th with ba...
20 answers |
5215758 tn?1365351731
looking for pregnancy buddy... Is anyone due February 25th
16 answers |
I am so happy my breast pump is on the way yea
Im 38 weeks and 4 days. Im so scared of labor and delivery and just all qround not knowing what to do. Did anyone else feel this way? If...
1 answer |
No one is answering this at all on the other forum which is incredibely frustrating...but when i went to the bathroom this morning and tu...
I am 38 weeks and 1 day and am having swelling in my feet and hands. I have perfect blood pressure every time I go to he doctor so I am p...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2014 Babies Community Resources