Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2014.
When I woke up this morning from my Belly button to my pelvic area was really tender. When I walk it pulls and hurts. Hurts to move. Can'...
Can you feel contractions in your back at 35 weeks?
So im 35 weeks pregnant. Every night without fail my legs right under my bottom all the way doen ache. I toss and turn all night long bu...
I'm 35 weeks 6 days! I have a serious fear of dying either during labor or shortly after. I haven't told anyone because I don't want peop...
I'm 35 weeks & my Baby girl isn't moving as much as she usually does should I be concerned or is it cuz she doesn't have much room anymore?
I'm 33 weeks and on my first child. I smoke cigs regually and wondering if smoking the hookah which is Shisha would harm the baby??? Its ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.