Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Feb 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2015.
21 - 40 (of 1650) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
10581471 tn?1417748298
I'm getting induced Thursday morning! Finally a finish line!
2 answers |
been 1 week since I had my little princess and I find it painful to take care of her... The stitches hurts and my lower back and my stoma...
3 answers |
you've all had your babies ? Well I'm VERY overdue .. 40 & 6 days
13 answers |
Im 41weeks 4days been at the hospital since 8:00 am on Tuesday, tempting to induced me so far nothing seems to really work now today I be...
2 answers |
At 6pm sunday February 8th My water broke at 6:18am February 9th i gave birth to my healthy handsome baby boy
4 answers |
wanna say that my baby was born on 25feb at 2:53pm on thursday.. weight was 3.05kilogram.. my due was past on 19feb and i was induce on 2...
4 answers |
Today I am 41 weeks my baby was due the 23rd but today I am having my first sweep very scared as didnt have 1 woth my first can anyone te...
2 answers |
I found this online and thought I would share. God be with each of you during your delivery!! Dear Heavenly Father, You have chosen...
11 answers |
I was due yesterday and no baby yet. I'm now getting a bit of period pain every 5-7mins but its don't last long. I do hope that means he...
11 answers |
Hello all you beautiful mamas! :) Just wanted to say I had my baby boy ThUrsday @ 12:24 pm he was 7lbs 2oz! Im dealing with serious ...
3 answers |
10581471 tn?1417748298
Anyone else left? I'm feeling so defeated. Lol
9 answers |
my due date was the 28th, I wake up around 5:30 with cramping really bad cramping and then it looks like she's pushing her body out and m...
1 answer |
9623228 tn?1406023041
So my appointment yesterday, I had an ultrasound to check how much fluid baby has (40 +1) and she didn't have enough, so now I'm in the ...
2 answers |
My labor was soo weird I'm a ftm had contractions for four days but only was 75% effeced and not dilated at all, crazy part was the contr...
2 answers |
Can you ask for a sweep? Iv read with your second baby they don't do it till 41 weeks and I'm 40+3 but my midwife is only available Thurs...
2 answers |
Was due on the 23rd and spent that whole day getting contractions every hour or so. At around 11pm they started every 12 minutes so we ru...
3 answers |
Well today is my due date and we found out our baby boy is about eight pounds and one ounce. My body type is so small and my birth canal ...
2 answers |
Any moms due today . Am due today and have no signs of her coming out . Induction date was set up just in case
1 answer |
Anyone had their baby on their exact due date
And so over being pregnant. i had false labour tuesday had my bloody show Wednesday and still no baby
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2015 Babies Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Blank
lkaykirk
9445847 tn?1408063355