Pregnancy: Feb 2015 Babies Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2015.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By ccnikimerc Blank
I Just Had My Baby!! Had My Membranes Stripped Then Was Induced With CytoteC Labor Was Only 4 Hours!! My Boy Was Bor...
By Momma2be123 Blank
tomorrow night I go in to be induced! I just cannot wait to meet my little boy!! :) good luck to all the other mommas!
By mommyslovebug214 Blank
My dr sent me to labor and delivery today due to me being overdue 41+3 and low amniotic fluid. Admitted at 3pm at 3cm...
TinuhaFeb 23
By stephiemomma Blank
Hey mommies. So my son is 2 weeks old today. And i tend to get stressed out with breastfeeding. I pumped to see am i ...
By jasminee_7 Blank
i got my membrane streched at 39 weeks + 6 days. im 1 cm dialated and im already thinned out. Ive been cramping on an...
By chieren Blank
My ob check my cervix today and he told me im more than 2cm.and he schedule me to induced by wenesday... I hope later...
tgieseFeb 23
mare126Feb 22
chierenFeb 22
By effagwiyeoun Blank
my due on 19feb n now i was nervous waiting on 25feb for induce.. no sign exit.. feeling nervous even this is my seco...
Qiana1Feb 23
NinaBoo69Feb 23
By Qiana1 Blank
So I get up to a rush of fluid swore my water broke went to the bathroom to find my plug. My underpants was soaked al...
NinaBoo69Feb 23
By Lamcm Blank
Dilated to 5 effaced 90% and I am supposed to be getting induced on Wednesday. I really want to try to go into labor ...
By NatalieBelmonte Blank
So on Sunday Feb. 15th, I was 40wks+1 and I was experiencing some leaking so of course I thought my water broke ! And...
By NinaBoo69 Blank
well here at the hospital I'll post a labor story as soon as I can after
By cinthyau Blank
So my due date was yesterday and had no sighs of labor. Woke up today with mild cramps and went to my drs appointment...
By Reneegreen30 Blank
She was born on the 21st of February at 12:19pm. Water busted at home that Friday night. The labor went so well 3 big...
By swtcupcake78 Blank
Hi ftm delivered my beautiful baby girl at 3:44pm on my actual due date feb 22. I was in labor for 31 hrs. They were ...
LamcmFeb 23
By NataliaGsMom Blank
have not lost mucus plug .. No signs of labor . :(
By kkkass Blank
I've been getting this really bad pain in my lower tummy every half hour or so it's really painful but I've had no di...
AkuegbuFeb 23
Ollie517Feb 20
Mikaki21Feb 20
By Akuegbu Blank
Inducement to start by 6am
By imaslice Blank
I'm due the 25th. Labor keeps starting then stopping. I really want to get this over with/and meet my baby!
By G91993 Blank
Has everyone had their bloody shows? :P I just lost mine yesterday and had pain on my lower back? How long after did ...
By sweety641 Blank
Hey... I have a baby boy just 18 hrs before..Baby weight is 3.100 kg. Any advice form your side for me and my newly b...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2015 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank