Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Feb 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2015.
61 - 80 (of 1650) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So my son was born four days ago, I'm happy. But I feel like he's not, I know new borns cry,poop and sleep in the beginning it's just I f...
1 answer |
I Just Had My Baby!! Had My Membranes Stripped Then Was Induced With CytoteC Labor Was Only 4 Hours!! My Boy Was Born Feb 19 2015 AT 12:...
2 answers |
tomorrow night I go in to be induced! I just cannot wait to meet my little boy!! :) good luck to all the other mommas!
1 answer |
My dr sent me to labor and delivery today due to me being overdue 41+3 and low amniotic fluid. Admitted at 3pm at 3cm. Started first dose...
1 answer |
Hey mommies. So my son is 2 weeks old today. And i tend to get stressed out with breastfeeding. I pumped to see am i producing enough bre...
2 answers |
i got my membrane streched at 39 weeks + 6 days. im 1 cm dialated and im already thinned out. Ive been cramping on and off and ive been l...
3 answers |
My ob check my cervix today and he told me im more than 2cm.and he schedule me to induced by wenesday... I hope later til tom il strt my ...
my due on 19feb n now i was nervous waiting on 25feb for induce.. no sign exit.. feeling nervous even this is my second pregnanc.. give s...
8 answers |
So I get up to a rush of fluid swore my water broke went to the bathroom to find my plug. My underpants was soaked also.I called dr told ...
2 answers |
Dilated to 5 effaced 90% and I am supposed to be getting induced on Wednesday. I really want to try to go into labor on my own. Has anyon...
1 answer |
So on Sunday Feb. 15th, I was 40wks+1 and I was experiencing some leaking so of course I thought my water broke ! And my husband and I we...
well here at the hospital I'll post a labor story as soon as I can after
3 answers |
So my due date was yesterday and had no sighs of labor. Woke up today with mild cramps and went to my drs appointment. Finally made some ...
She was born on the 21st of February at 12:19pm. Water busted at home that Friday night. The labor went so well 3 big pushes and Malaysia...
Hi ftm delivered my beautiful baby girl at 3:44pm on my actual due date feb 22. I was in labor for 31 hrs. They were the hardest hrs she ...
1 answer |
have not lost mucus plug .. No signs of labor . :(
2 answers |
I've been getting this really bad pain in my lower tummy every half hour or so it's really painful but I've had no discharge such as my m...
Inducement to start by 6am
4 answers |
I'm due the 25th. Labor keeps starting then stopping. I really want to get this over with/and meet my baby!
22 answers |
Has everyone had their bloody shows? :P I just lost mine yesterday and had pain on my lower back? How long after did you get into labor? ...
8 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2015 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...