Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Feb 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2015.
81 - 100 (of 1650) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Has everyone had their bloody shows? :P I just lost mine yesterday and had pain on my lower back? How long after did you get into labor? ...
8 answers |
Hey... I have a baby boy just 18 hrs before..Baby weight is 3.100 kg. Any advice form your side for me and my newly born baby...
1 answer |
Due the 26th and no signs of labor . So frustrating
2 answers |
I was induced friday the 20th and was in labor for 14 hours pushed for three hours and needed a csection. At 2:22am on the 21st my baby b...
1 answer |
Almost there for me !! ive been losing my mucus plug these past few days and ive been getting slight cramps but they go away. Ive been fe...
Hi all I'm 9wks 3 days expecting my 4th child and I've completely gone off all meat! The thought, the sight, the smell of both raw and co...
7114394 tn?1393306751
Alright ladies, I'm at the hospital dilated to a 4, my water broke about two hours ago! I was due the 17th, now 40+3 and was scheduled to...
6 answers |
I'm 41+3 today and being induced! Eek so nervous! Anyone else being induced today?
2 answers |
I had my baby on 5 feb.... It was c section.... Now i hv a bulgingg tummy... Plz hlp me to get me back in shape ...
2 answers |
How do you know if your water broke? Last night I woke up twice to go to the bath room and felt soaked but nothing was on my sheets. Thi...
3 answers |
How are you feeling. Today's is our due date? Have you already had your baby or any signs??? Xx
9 answers |
Hey all, might seem a silly question but what were the feelings you felt before going into Labour? I know they say period type pains but ...
In just 3 days I will be having my first c section! I'm so scared this is my third baby but my first c section. Anyone else have any happ...
3 answers |
So my baby girl arrived on the 17th 39+3 emergency section, weighing 10lb 8oz. Baby doing fab but mammy is going to need a long time to r...
2 answers |
I am 40 weeks today and still measuring 2 weeks ahead. 4 weeks ago my baby was 7.2 pounds and they won't induce me until next Thursday!!!...
Was due on the 28th but had her the 18th. She took a total.of 8 minutes and 3 pushes. She is my beautiful little peanut. Strangest thing ...
3 answers |
10581471 tn?1417748298
We really can't afford an automatic one so I was wondering if any moms could tell me if a manual one is worth getting? My mother said its...
10 answers |
So I went in on Sunday the 15th to be induced. They started making the contractions closer and stronger. So I finally become 10cm and sta...
3 answers |
im due on Monday tried everything and I don't have any feeling that she will be here by then or on the due date? Super tired of being pre...
2 answers |
10289679 tn?1419126937
My midwife suggested it yesterday went and did it today. Has anyone tried it!?
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2015 Babies Community Resources