Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Feb 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2016.
21 - 40 (of 588) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
We had baby girl River Anwhatin today she was delivered vaginally after induction at 1629 and weighted 7lbs 4 oz. I have had some very ...
Yesterday afternoon i went and got my weight scan done (ftm 37 weeks 6 days). My doctor captured an image of one of my daughter's ears, a...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Im currently 3 dilated any suggestions of things to do to get this labor going!!
I thought with all the pressure down there i would be dilated but so far my cervix is closed but short :/
4 answers |
I lost my daughter in July due do to HLHs. I'm 5 weeks and 6days today.im so scared and nervous of this pregnancy having ricks and the c...
1 answer |
ill be 39 weeks this monday and ill be getting induced. Im pretty nervous i dont really know all the steps that are done to being induced...
1 answer |
Well my baby girl failed the NST and biophysical profile during her ultrasound. She has barely been moving. Tomorrow i get to go to the h...
1 answer |
Anyone else in this same situation ? I am really worried that 38 weeks is too early . Please share your experiences
4 answers |
Nervous about having a c-section tomorrow. 5th pregancy but I have never had a c-section. Last baby almost got stuck and baby before was ...
Hi ladies is there anyone here the same due date like me? What do you feel? Any sign of labour? I don't know if I lost my mucus plug yet ...
2 answers |
Is it just me or these February babies are being stubborn? I've come across so many posts about moms asking about how to induce labor at ...
12 answers |
What was your labor like? How did you know it was starting?
2 answers |
Hi all, had my check yesterday heads very low but cervix closed (means nothing to me as I have not a clue ha), my preggo belly feels so b...
1 answer |
I haven't had any contractions just a lot of pressure here and there on my tail bone. It hurts but I'm so ready for this to be over I'm s...
I'm 40 weeks and 6 days no contractions yet and I haven't dialted AND my cervix is only 25% thinned. I am feeling so frustrated ! I'm at ...
4 answers |
I am will be 38 weeks this wednesday. I feel so tired and i don't to say but I feel depressed too... i am looking forward so much to meet...
11 answers |
Hey everyone. I am 37 weeks and starting to swell. My wedding ring no longer fits and my shoes all feel tight. I haven't had any swelling...
2 answers |
13089429 tn?1436041135
I'm 38wks and 4days and of last Thursday I was not dilated and only 75% effaced. Iv been walking, squatting,dancing, using my breast pump...
2 answers |
I am will be 38 weeks this wednesday. I feel so tired and i don't to say but I feel depressed too... i am looking forward so much to meet...
Ill be 38 weeks tomorrow and im trying everything to get this baby out! How much of this tea are you supposed to drink? Im hoping by toni...
6 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: Feb 2016 Babies Community Resources