Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Feb 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2016.
41 - 60 (of 588) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Have anyone tried castor oil at 37 weeks or less. If so could you share the experience
8 answers | 2 comments |
14516478 tn?1436389722
Omg I am so happy with my little bundle of joy. He was born today at 9:39 am weighed 6ls 13 oz and is 20 inches long. Last night I drank ...
9 answers |
So excited :) I'm 37 weeks and 2 days and can't wait to meet my little princess :) Due on Feb.16th I just hope she comes out sooner.
11 answers |
I'm 38 weeks, and have been dilated to a 5 for 2 weeks. I was checked this morning, hes in the right position, and 70% thinned. I've been...
3 answers |
I'm so frustrated. I had my doctor appointment and he said I was 1cm 20% and had me go do blood work because my blood pressure was high. ...
4 answers |
Help its almost time for me to be due 1week and I have not thought of a name yet for baby girl my husband name is Jermaine he said he wan...
7 answers |
I was told at my 37 week appointment that i have group b strep. I am terrified. I have a 2 year old n wen i was pregnant with him i didnt...
6 answers |
Hi ladies! Just had to share that today I've gotten my LAST MAKENA INJECTION!!!! 21 weeks, 21 shots!!! I'm 36+4 today, never thoug...
Ftm and I really don't know the level of pain to expect, or how much labor pain i can actually take; I want to go natural, but just in ca...
3 answers |
My baby arrived yesterday at 5:56 pm. Words can't explain what I feel when I look at him. Delivery went awsome went from 5 cm to 10 cm in...
5 answers |
Did anyone get a Flu shot before giving birth or does anyone plan on getting one?
5 answers |
I was told at my 37 week appointment that i have group b strep. I am terrified. I have a 2 year old n wen i was pregnant with him i didnt...
Anybody having a little girl like me?!?!?
5 answers |
14516478 tn?1436389722
I have 5 days until my due date but no signs of labor. This baby has gotten acquainted in my belly. I just want to hold him already. My f...
1 answer | 1 comment |
im 36 weeks + two days. for the past three days i have been vomitting after every meal, i had nausea weeks before this but had been ignor...
2 answers |
Anyone use nipple stimulation to get labor going??? I did today along with squats and walking and stairs. Got some contractions out of it...
14530476 tn?1435074197
Have any ofcgall ladys been induced with cervidil??what are yall experinces??:/
5 answers |
How do i know if im leaking? I was almost 3cm last wed. I will be 38 weeks this comen wed. Anyone know how to tell? Thanks
4 answers |
Hello im currently 37 weeks and eager to get this labor started ive had two pregnancy in the past which always passed my due date any ide...
1 answer |
People.. My gynaecologist has prescribed me 2 shots of dexamethasone 12 hours apart. My baby is due on or around 22nd February. I have en...
2 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: Feb 2016 Babies Community Resources