Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Feb 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2016.
61 - 80 (of 588) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
38+5 weeks, shooting pains in vagina (tmi) sorry, feeling sick, feels like i have the flu (had my flu jab though) get pains at night in s...
4 answers |
My first baby boy was here at exactly 38 weeks. My second baby is a girl and today I have reached 38 weeks .. I wonder of she'll be here ...
1 answer |
7 more days until my due date. Feb. 3 I see you!
15 answers |
Anybody having a February little girl like me?!?!...this would be my second child. My first was a healthy baby boy who is 2 years old now...
I have been nauseous for two dayys with diarrhea. And i just woke up at 3am to puke. And my heartburn returned :( it had went away when s...
Nw if anyone is using a bottle warmer and how they like them? How does it work for night time and stuff idk how to even use one so fill m...
6 answers |
Our baby girl arrived last night (1/28/16) at 10:19pm. She was 8lbs 5oz and 20 inches. Had such a better experience this time around than...
4 answers |
I have been having sharp pains below and it's has been going on for 4 days now and can't sleep what should I do
Anyone have back to back babies? My littles ones will be 13 months apart. Im due in 21 more days feb 17th. I got checked today at 37 week...
5 answers |
I will be 38 weeks on Friday. 2 weeks ago I was 50% effaced and 1 cm dilated. Do any of you other mommies have any ideas of getting labo...
4 answers |
Ok Mommys I have been extremely irritable and hormonal the last two days and I just don't feel good at all. No consistent contractions bu...
3 answers |
14516478 tn?1436389722
So my due date is feb 9th and I'm so anxious to meet my little prince. I'm counting down the days, minutes and seconds. How can I induce...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Can i just say im soo sick of people trying to tell me how to raise my kid. And when i say no im going to raise her the way i want im sud...
10 answers |
So my 1st due date was 4th feb (which goin on my dates is correct as we have fairly good idea of date of conception) however dr then gave...
2 answers |
Idk what to pack! For myself or baby!
2 answers |
I'm getting so impatient!! I thought that for sure by now I would have my baby boy(this is my third full pregnancy).I had my appointment ...
14530476 tn?1435074197
I have intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy,and ama be at the hospital till i deliver,dr. Inducibg ne in a week or 2...any one has had t...
2 answers |
I am not due until February 29th. So I still have 32 days left but I am so very ready to have this baby. Have a check up today. Baby is h...
Went in for my weekly check up today and was told I'm dialated to 2! I'm 37 weeks and 3 days! How long till you go into labor with dialat...
2 answers |
Found out today that i might get induced at 38 weeks...im nervous but at the same time im excited to meet her! I should know by next Tues...
2 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Feb 2016 Babies Community Resources