Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Feb 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2016.
81 - 100 (of 588) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi girls my due date was February 4th and I had a healthy baby girl on 1/23/16 @ 9:47 am an easy natural birth ad she is gorgeous.
9 answers |
Anybody have plan to use epidural??? Heard its has bad effects
6 answers |
I am 38 weeks and I've always heard you are suppose to urinate a lot towards the end of your pregnancy but I hardly ever have to use the ...
6 answers |
Any ftm being induced? If so why and how close to the due date?
6 answers |
Hey girls, so for a while now, at least a week, I've just been constantly having to go to the bathroom to pee. I also had sex with my boy...
1 answer |
19 days left and having a lot of pain mainly at night. Im so over this pregnancy...the heartburn, nausea, pelvis pain, frequent urination...
2 answers |
Sooo again, I'm 35w 4d. I just went to the bathroom about 10 minutes ago. I went back to my room and plugged my phone in. I was just stan...
1 answer |
11 more days I feel like it's dragging on! Good luck to everyone who's expecting :)
5 answers |
Only 30 more days n I'm ready today or tomorrow lol exhausted :( anyone else?? Finally almost February!
7 answers |
I'm soo sleepy I can't sleep at night and I'm so beyond exhausted but its like things are coming my way more and more I am so ready for t...
2 answers |
I'm due Feb 4 & I am a first time mom I am super excited to evacuate my little girl aready
10 answers |
I just lost my mucus plug been having minor contractions since last night. I'm pretty sure it's false labor and wondering if real labor i...
1 answer |
Just had my baby he was 4 weeks early will that affect him he was 36 weeks
9 answers | 1 comment |
I only have 23 more days left and having alot of pain. As much as i want my son to come, i dont want him coming tonight or tomorrow as we...
2 answers |
I have 11 more days left & right now my stomach is cramping very bad. I don't know what to do I don't wanna go to the hospital because th...
I am 36 weeks and 5 days! I only have 24 days left and I'm a first time mommy! So I am super nervous, don't really know what to expect. A...
I am due Feb 29. Ftm. And today my fiancé broke up with me out of no where. I am very scared to do this on my own and worried that the sa...
2 answers |
Hi everyone, I'm a first time mommy to be and I can't make up my mind whether I should give birth naturally or C-section. My doctor told ...
1 answer |
I dont think its gonna happen. Been having cramps that dont go away for hours. Had them all last night and through the night. Im flat out...
4 answers |
I have a question for second time or more mommies.This is my third baby my first was born one week before my due date and my second was b...
2 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Feb 2016 Babies Community Resources