Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Feb 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2017.
1 - 20 (of 163) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My duedate was Feb 20th, just had my 3rd membrane sweep. Dr said I was 2cm and 70% effaced. 2nd baby, labor soon?
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am 39 weeks pregnant my due date is 22nd feb the doc said theres not alot of water left in the womb so they going to have to induce lab...
1 answer |
Not a question but more so seeking some comfort tomorrow Feb.20th i am scheduled for a csection this will be my 3rd (due to previous pre...
I'm 40w+2d now. At my last appointment, I was only 1cm dilated and cervix was still thick. My friend suggested a get membrane sweep. Unfo...
2 answers | 1 comment |
This isnt a question just wanted to thank everyone who answered my questions or concerns through this 9 months of pregnancy(: I delivered...
2 answers |
So officially overdue now & feeling impatient. I'm 40 + 3 & really want to go into labour naturally. I had to be induced at 42 weeks with...
6 answers | 2 comments |
Hi mommies, I've delivered my baby through surgery two days before, nd now I'm on complete bed rest, unable to move,I'm facing too much ...
2 answers |
Hi mommies, we have decided to name our daughter Luna, I'm due in two weeks and can't decide on a middle name!! Any suggestions?
1 answer |
hi m due on 20th feb . its a third baby. 1st was delivérd at 40, second was at 37+5. waiting for baby☺
6 answers |
Hi mommies, How many of u have delivered the baby? My due date is 11 Feb nd doc says my baby is away from bone yet, my body is swelled b...
2 answers |
Hi mommies, Can I take the bath if labor pain starts??
1 answer |
How many days left what you have how u feeling
12 answers | 2 comments |
Anyone know of any black mom groups that's due in feb 17?
4 answers | 2 comments |
Due on Monday the 6th and my midwife doesn't want me to go over (high-ish blood pressure) so unless I go into labor before then, I will m...
1 answer |
I'm now 32 weeks and haven't had a check up since 24 weeks. I know you get less check ups with second pregnancy (if low risk) but this s...
7 answers |
Just super excited... it's been a long 9 months but we finally made it !!! 22 days till my due date... so ready to have this little guy ♡...
First time mom. Due on Feb 4th with my baby girl!!! Super excited but getting real uncomfortable trying to sleep. Any advice?
3 answers | 1 comment |
Okay so I'm pregnant right now and my son is due to be born at the end of February. Long story short I find that marijuana helps with som...
3 answers | 1 comment |
AM only 35 weeks nd 4 days and i lost my mucus plug on the 8th of january and am not due tell feb8th but my water didn't​ brake how long ...
4 answers |
I dont want my mother in law in the delivery room this time, she was there to see my firsy son, which was awkward for me because she watc...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2017 Babies Community Resources